watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

One way of looking at it

Started by Peabody, March 08, 2014, 05:14:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

This time next year, we could be singing "when your a Fulham Supporter and your top of the league"

H4usuallysitting

And drinking cider.......at Yeovil away

bill taylors apprentice

Or we could be crying in our beer as we watch the club slip further into the mire, And an owner who is not investing and looking for a way out.

Tonywa

No.  He wants the ground for his London American Football franchise.  Don't think he'll be going anywhere.

jarv

Mr. Peabody, don't hold your breath on that one.

PokerMatt

I think for us to be singing that we'd be holding our league tables the wrong way up.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Peabody

You see, I don't know anymore than any of you and my view is just as likely as the negative views that most of you have.

PokerMatt

Quote from: Peabody on March 08, 2014, 06:16:10 PM
You see, I don't know anymore than any of you and my view is just as likely as the negative views that most of you have.

Up to about two hours ago I was one of the positive voices too. I applaud you for remaining so where I couldn't.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

HatterDon

Quote from: Tonywa on March 08, 2014, 05:42:14 PM
No.  He wants the ground for his London American Football franchise.  Don't think he'll be going anywhere.

With respect, this -- and the dozens of times I've seen this -- is the stupidest thing I've ever seen on this site.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on March 08, 2014, 05:21:37 PM
And drinking cider.......at Yeovil away

That will be me, I'm already to book my travel lodge room for the away game
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Berserker

Quote from: Tonywa on March 08, 2014, 05:42:14 PM

The pitch isn't big enough

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Peabody

All good speculation for next season But really. Why are people already writing us off? It is certain that the team will look a lot different next season whatever we think about Felix and how he was appointed, that is now irrelevant and whilst at this present time, he is fire fighting. Next season he, or whoever is manager, will be building ateam for the future and that future will include a lot of our current youth teams, which I think, I hope most will welcome. 

No one can give any guarantees, they can only speculate and I speculate, that the future is bright, the future is black and white.

Berserker

Yep agree Peabody

- Martin Luther King Jr.