watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Worst Fulham team ever...........

Started by Twig, March 08, 2014, 05:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

I've supported the club for 50 years give or take and yes, we have had less talented combo of team and manager (impossible as that may seem).  But in terms of lack of pride in the jersey, absence of pasion or plain old sweat and tears and tactical acumen that was as bad as I recall.  So, in an all round sense, which team do we think was the worst we have ever watched?  Do this shower take that "accolade"?

bill taylors apprentice

That's going a bit far if you have been around since the 60's, but all things considered they are possibly one of 3 worst PL teams ever.

fulhamben

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on March 08, 2014, 05:31:38 PM
That's going a bit far if you have been around since the 60's, but all things considered they are possibly one of 3 worst PL teams ever.
derby us and who is the third?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tonywa

fulhamben

Quote from: Tonywa on March 08, 2014, 05:36:29 PM
QPR last season.
nope, they were far from one of the worst. how many points did forrest get in the year van hoidjank went on strike

Northern Cottager

Quote from: fulhamben on March 08, 2014, 05:41:09 PM
QPR last season.
nope, they were far from one of the worst. how many points did forrest get in the year van hoidjank went on strike

Eh? QPR were woeful last season. They had atrocious players and off field issues like no other.

I'd say they are in the top 3.

Derby definitely top and us as well.

fulhamben

Quote from: Northern Cottager on March 08, 2014, 05:49:54 PM
QPR last season.

Eh? QPR were woeful last season. They had atrocious players and off field issues like no other.

but they still got big scalps and over 30 points. so no. I wouldn't put qprs team last season as one of the worst 3 in prem history. hell wolves the season before were as dire as us this season

Northern Cottager

Quote from: fulhamben on March 08, 2014, 05:51:58 PM
QPR last season.

but they still got big scalps and over 30 points. so no. I wouldn't put qprs team last season as one of the worst 3 in prem history. hell wolves the season before were as dire as us this season

Wolves yep, forgot about them. What about when Charlton went down too?

Sgt Fulham

Sunderland before they came back up again?

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on March 08, 2014, 05:55:25 PM
Sunderland before they came back up again?

Ooh yea! Another one.

Let's hope we go down and rebuild properly,ala Southampton.

fulhamben

Quote from: Northern Cottager on March 08, 2014, 05:52:53 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on March 08, 2014, 05:51:58 PM
QPR last season.

Wolves yep, forgot about them. What about when Charlton went down too?
yes and all these make that qpr team from last season look like barcelona

Tonywa

I would have thought QPR must be up (or down) there given the inordinate amount of money they spent getting relegated.

hovewhite

I would say premiership wise this is our worst team,no balls we just roll over,for me the roy team was the best followed by cookies team loved thoze PL years.
This last 12 months its been like living a nightmare with no escape.

Lighthouse

As Fulham teams go then this team is the worst top flight Fulham team ever. Now we have struggled in the top flight usually whenever we have been here. But I can't remember a side that was so disorganised from the chairman down. Still this has been coming for a for a few years now so let's get it over with.

It wasn't as if we were outfought by a better team. But like on so many other occassions we were well beaten by an awful side. I think this Prem is also the worst in football terms for some time. So yes the worst Fulham team ever to grace the top flight.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope