watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Crystal Palace at home

Started by Admin, March 08, 2014, 11:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

Sod that, I'll be making sure I'm nowhere within 100 miles of Craven Cottage that day. Their fans will come in the thousands and will rip us such a new one, it'll be humiliating.

I can see Palace being safe by then, we'll be well relegated, and half our team will be looking for new clubs as soon as that full time whistle goes.

What an absolute shambles of a season, I'm that peed of, I'm actually past caring for my club for the first time in 36 years!

Deanothefulhamfan

We are gone there is no doubt about that, but we win on the final day knowing they need a result and bring them down with us, then their fans will be as miserable as we are.

I can see lots of trouble either way.....

Blanco

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on March 08, 2014, 11:44:51 PM
We are gone there is no doubt about that, but we win on the final day knowing they need a result and bring them down with us, then their fans will be as miserable as we are.

Yeah, they might need a win on the last day. I would want a win just to pull them down with us.

King_Crud

I'm away in Wales for a wedding that weekend, ironically the groom is a Palace season ticket holder. Not bothered about rushing back.

Bedford White

It's a tragedy of unspeakable humiliation, I can see it now, Palace win at the Cottage on the last day, thus retaining their PL status and Tony 'Bloody' Pulis gets to do his victory dance, while the Palace fans invade the pitch. All the pundits fawn over how wonderful Pulis is and there will be hardly a mention of FFC and our contribution to the league of these last 13 years other than what an epic joke our management has been this season, as we slip quietly into obscurity with hardly a whimper.

cookieg

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on March 08, 2014, 11:44:51 PM

I like that scenario a lot!!

The Swan

How the season has changed.

The day after we beat Palace 1-4 at their place, a Palace fan wrote on their message board that they hoped that on the last day of this season (they would already be down) but would beat us and take us down with them.
How the season has changed. Now we are hoping to beat them to take them down with us.
The Swan

Admin

Quote from: The Swan on March 10, 2014, 07:55:02 PM
How the season has changed.

The day after we beat Palace 1-4 at their place, a Palace fan wrote on their message board that they hoped that on the last day of this season (they would already be down) but would beat us and take us down with them.
How the season has changed. Now we are hoping to beat them to take them down with us.

I read that very same post!

Scrumpy

Quote from: Bedford White on March 09, 2014, 06:16:10 AM
It's a tragedy of unspeakable humiliation, I can see it now, Palace win at the Cottage on the last day, thus retaining their PL status and Tony 'Bloody' Pulis gets to do his victory dance, while the Palace fans invade the pitch. All the pundits fawn over how wonderful Pulis is and there will be hardly a mention of FFC and our contribution to the league of these last 13 years other than what an epic joke our management has been this season, as we slip quietly into obscurity with hardly a whimper.

I was going to go until I read this! Let's see what happens. We will surely be playing a little better by then. Won't we? Won't we?
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

SP

There wont be trouble.  I'm booking a couple of tickets for Palace mates in what used to be the Neutral Zone or whatever that area is called following last week's think tank.  I hope they stay up another year with Cardiff & Sunderland dropping.

Shredhead

Quote from: SP on March 10, 2014, 08:47:45 PM
There wont be trouble.  I'm booking a couple of tickets for Palace mates in what used to be the Neutral Zone or whatever that area is called following last week's think tank.  I hope they stay up another year with Cardiff & Sunderland dropping.
I've more Sunderland and Cardiff mates so would rather either we all stay up or all go down together.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC