watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

looking for volunteers

Started by YankeeJim, March 09, 2014, 01:30:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YankeeJim

Since there will be little chance for we yanks to see the lads next year, I think we would all appreciate it if someone would take over Hatter's duties on "The View". I always enjoy reading it but something like it will be all we'll get come next year.
:012:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

btings

On a similar note, I'm wondering what Russ is going to do about Cottage Talk.

And for anyone who attends the matches and has a short enough attention span to twitter during play, you'll have an audience.

HatterDon

Speaking of which, The View From South Texas's football division is closed. I have no more words capable of sharing with the world concerning Fulham Football Club, and I won't write about any other team.

FTID, but The View will be non-football from now on, and won't be published on FofF, FUSA, or any other football site.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Deanothefulhamfan

Hopefully someone off here will step upto the plate.

Streaming is going to be ruined for me as well living in China..... I will be following the match day forum with a keen eye next season.

Fulham have ruined it for everyone.... Sigh

Forever Fulham

I'm going to try to make  two games next year.  With two in university, I am feeling the pinch.  Should have stuck with Rene.  Cowards!

JIMMY D

Would the club put some money out and have a Fulham TV subscribution? I live in Australia and I watch all games live which is great. But next year how will I watch the games as we don't have championship games on pay tv :(

JIMMY D

Ahhhhh this sucks even more! Now I'm really mad!