more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham For Life

Started by Russ Goldman, March 10, 2014, 10:56:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ Goldman

Hi Everyone,

I wrote this yesterday and wanted to share this with the forum. Please feel free to read.

http://cottagersconfidential.sbnation.com/2014/3/9/5487396/fulham-for-life

RaySmith

I'm very  sorry to hear that you were abused.

I always enjoy Cottage Talk, and don't  your genuine support of Fulham. Being positive is as valid an attitude as being negative, though we all know that things are looking pretty bleak at present - and your show reflects  all views amongst Fulham fans.

Hope you keep up the good work

Russ Goldman

Thank you Ray. I love the club like anyone else. I am a glass half full person and I guess some people do not like that.

Lighthouse

I read this on Facebook and commented at the time. But I repeat I remember the time when I had to remind people who Fulham were thirty miles from the ground. It is a thrill to me now that my club is known, let alone has such a loyal following around the World.

There will always be people who wish to take out their frustrations on others for any invented reason. But rest assured the Fulham Family grows stronger and happier knowing that the fans from overseas and any fans who may only now be infected with the Fulham Flu, will stay with us through this awkward time. 

I haven't a glass let alone a half full one. But anybody who has any sort of optismism has to be a good thing. If only to counter people like me.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

LBNo11

....Russ, you have no reason to justify your support for Fulham FC. You have taken it upon yourself to promote the club via the global media and as such you have put your head above the parapet and have to accept the odd snipe, and usually from people who haven't the guts to do what you do and then criticize your support. Sadly the fact that you have given credence to the opinions of a small minded person by feeling you need to respond to them no doubt gives them a feeling of power over you.

By all means edit some of what you say to an "About Me" section, but I would delete your entry and not give them the satisfaction...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Burt

Keep up the good work Russ.

As El Bee has said, your head is above the parapet now for the visible work you do promoting all things Fulham, and unfortunately feedback on social media is very immediate and has it's fair share of people out to provoke a response.

Take it with the pinch of salt it deserves, and carry on...

Personally I like the fact that people outside of our traditional heartlands are more aware of Fulham than 10, 15, 20 years ago.

BedsFFC

Ignore it Russ. On another note, I'd get the players into Motspur park and listen to the last episode of CT.
I'd get felix to listen as well. Richardson at LB and Sidwell at defensive midfield and holtby in central midfield meant the game was up before we started.

Russ Goldman

I think we nailed the issues and that is why I love doing the show.  Thank you again for the comments.

Russ Goldman

Thank you Burt.
Quote from: Burt on March 10, 2014, 12:41:12 PM
Keep up the good work Russ.

As El Bee has said, your head is above the parapet now for the visible work you do promoting all things Fulham, and unfortunately feedback on social media is very immediate and has it's fair share of people out to provoke a response.

Take it with the pinch of salt it deserves, and carry on...

Personally I like the fact that people outside of our traditional heartlands are more aware of Fulham than 10, 15, 20 years ago.

Russ Goldman

Thank you for your thoughts on this. You make very good points that by responding with this article it shows they got to me.

I am not going to delete it but will not respond like this again as it does what you just said.

The reason I am not going to delete it is the responses I have gotten from other supporters who were nice enough to share how they all became Fulham supporters. There is a silver lining to this article and that has been seeing the Fulham Family in action and sharing their thoughts with me which is incredible.

I do appreciate your thoughts on this and moving forward will do my best not to respond.

Thanks

Russ

Quote from: LBNo11 on March 10, 2014, 12:26:16 PM
....Russ, you have no reason to justify your support for Fulham FC. You have taken it upon yourself to promote the club via the global media and as such you have put your head above the parapet and have to accept the odd snipe, and usually from people who haven't the guts to do what you do and then criticize your support. Sadly the fact that you have given credence to the opinions of a small minded person by feeling you need to respond to them no doubt gives them a feeling of power over you.

By all means edit some of what you say to an "About Me" section, but I would delete your entry and not give them the satisfaction...