watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who's going to the away games now?

Started by Blanco, March 10, 2014, 01:00:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blanco

I'm guessing our away support is gonna be pretty bad now down to the fact most people are sick of our lazy uninterested players not performing. Why spend the money to travel somewhere when we are gonna lose?

Hats off to the people that go  :54: Very hard to find the motivation to go when the players don't perform on the pitch. I'd be surprised if we take many to Manchester. I was going to the Villa game but it's a lot of money and effort to watch our players rollover and lose. The club claim that away support is vital to avoid relegation but it doesn't seem to make a difference. We had loads at West Brom. Crap second half and concede late AGAIN. I was surprised by the noise we made at Cardiff. We still lost 3-1.

Who is gonna make the effort?

Berserker

I'm still going to Villa
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

MOR :

Man City - Possible thrashing (Unless we can do a Wigan), about 1000.
Villa - sold out
Spurs - Now early KO, might put some off (It has me).
Stoke - Might get a few as it'll be our last away game in the Premiership for a while.

Cardiff was my last away game...

Northern Cottager

Nil points away from home for the rest of the season.

Been offered free tickets for City and turned them down. They cant be arsed on the pitch, I can't be arsed travelling to watch them.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

There are still 27 points available .........I am going to the  Etihad Stadium  and Villa Park I am not going to Hull 

I heard of a group who are going by barge to Hull ( how very, very  cool )

........................................ not all of us have given up hope

Fulham76

Quote from: KCat on March 10, 2014, 01:37:20 PM

Most of those people have been recaptured & returned to their hospitals though  093.gif

Bronaldinho

I can only make the Spurs away game.

Still going to every home game though.

Will renew ST next year too.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

JBH

There are still 27 points available .........I am going to the  Etihad Stadium  and Villa Park I am not going to Hull 

I thought Hull was at the Cottage!!!!!!11

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: JBH on March 10, 2014, 01:42:00 PM

I thought Hull was at the Cottage!!!!!!11

Sorry JBH,  I ment Stoke  fp.gif

TheManOnTheBus

Do people really think the players "can't be arsed"? I don't.

I see them clueless due to managerial changes, and incredibly lacking in confidence, perhaps lacking in PL quality, but not that they don't care or try.  No crocodile tears, they get paid well, but you only need to see Holtby's video on the offal to see they do care.

nose

almost certsainly going to stke

in 2008 i purchased my tickets for the portsmouth game when we looked doomed..... i see no reason to not go, it could well be the truly defining game and i wouldn't want to miss that.

Burt

I am going to Villa. If we beat Newcastle then this will be *yet another* massive game.

I would like to think we would sell out Stoke. It will either be *yet another* massive game we need to win to stay up, or we will already be relegated so it will be our final premier league away-day party (until we come back up).