watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Fulham Flag. 15m x 15m

Started by Jambo, March 10, 2014, 09:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Artful Dodger

Not good.....I know the outline is the legend himself but it all looks a bit camp! It needs the badge and the 1879 can stay but lets start again before we embarress ourselves!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

cusackdribble

Surely something like the club badge taking up the whole flag, with 'We are Fulham' written over the top of it would be preferable? But what do I know.

aaronmcguigan

or... no flag.

Flag disputes never end well. Just ask Northern Ireland

#flegs

MOR :

Now showing this Saturday at Craven Cottage...

LillieBoy

Quote from: cusackdribble on March 11, 2014, 09:17:03 PM
Jesus christ, what with the Michael Jackson statue fiasco we're already a laughing stock. Why not just have the flag say 'Carry on Cottaging' and be done with it!

This could run...

Hattie Jaques in goal and Kenneth Wiliams as defensive mid.

Babs up front.   :021:

Riversider

Why not simply have,
""We're not coming out until we win""

NorfolkJim

I can't say I like any of them. Factually incorrect. Also, Believe belongs in 2010 where it meant something special - the current situation is just tarnishing our finest year.

I think you need to rethink your flag and come up with some fresh choices, Fulham Forever or whatever.

Wimbledon_White

It's just crass marketing clap trap.

I bet they'll be another flag next week that says "don't forget to buy your half price home shirts!"

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

Sammyffc

Quote from: cusackdribble on March 11, 2014, 09:17:03 PM
Jesus christ, what with the Michael Jackson statue fiasco we're already a laughing stock. Why not just have the flag say 'Carry on Cottaging' and be done with it!

:005: :005: :005: :005: 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

mangoputney

'You've got 3 points and we only got this poxy flag'
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation