watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Fulham Flag. 15m x 15m

Started by Jambo, March 10, 2014, 09:10:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jambo

We all see the game differently, FoF has taught me that.

@jambohunt

http://jameshuntbw.blogspot.co.uk/

DukeTyrion

I don't use Facebook, so I can't vote ... not that I would, as they all look crap.

Craving the cottage

I think at one Point, the players looked like they weren't bothered, no passion there. I think Magath will get the players fired up and battling, just give him a chance! I still think we have a chance but we need to stay united and get behind the team for one more big push to pull off another great escape!

LBNo11

...truly embarrassing. If such a flag had to be made it should say something like We Are Fulham FC /The Original London Club - factual and non committal and certainly unlikely to get the club fined under the trade descriptions act.

We haven't been black and white since 1879, our colours have varied in the early years, we are not London's finest, we are not the pride of London, and "believing since 1879" is just cringeworthy, apart from that - fine...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

SP

Wow, someone's really got their finger on our pulse.  Whatever next, cherry cola & perhaps another type of pie?

:026:

aaronmcguigan

i dont know know about anyone else, but I think a Fulham flag should have Fulham or its badge/ crest in the flag, rather than the hashtag trend of the moment.

ScalleysDad

It is not much of a statement of intent is it. The Exeter City flag that got nicked by some local rivals was at least double that in length. To put it in perspective some of the recent performances have revealed half the team cannot pass or shoot 15m.

Berserker

God I am going to have to try and remember my facebook password now, plus interrupt my viewing of The Scarlett Pimpernal and Martin Shaw in boots and breaches
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

H4usuallysitting

I cant vote as I'm far to old for facebook........but, it would be nice to have a flag with the old club badge on and the name Fulham 1879

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on March 10, 2014, 10:33:29 PM
God I am going to have to try and remember my facebook password now

At least if this comes to anything you are not going to have to hold your breath for very long.

Berserker

Why is it the size of a hankie?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

LBNo11

...maybe it should say "I came to Craven Cottage and all I got was this stupid flag, and although it's not blue I have a good idea where to stick it"...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

SP

Quote from: LBNo11 on March 10, 2014, 10:47:28 PM
...maybe it should say "I came to Craven Cottage and all I got was this stupid flag, and although it's not blue I have a good idea where to stick it"...

Spot on.  064.gif

Any suggestions for what we can put on the next clappers?  I'll go for 'I'd love to see Fulham win a game but moving the away fans from P1 & P2 comes a close second.'

Walsh

Northern Cottager

Believing Pre Jol?

I agree with most above, old badge and 1879. None of this believe rubbish. None of us believe at the moment and it'll take a hell of a lot to change that.

win-dup

Ludicrous and embarrassing marketing claptrap. Just drop it.

grandad

Absolutely awful. Who on earth came up with those. At least have the club´s name on it.
Where there's a will there's a wife

bucksfulham

Quote from: grandad on March 11, 2014, 08:43:41 PM
Absolutely awful. Who on earth came up with those. At least have the club´s name on it.

I agree.
They are all terrible.

cusackdribble

Jesus christ, what with the Michael Jackson statue fiasco we're already a laughing stock. Why not just have the flag say 'Carry on Cottaging' and be done with it!

Burt

They should have given the job to WhiteJC...