watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Something very strange is happening -

Started by H4usuallysitting, March 10, 2014, 10:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

the bookies quite fancy us for a win against Newcastle, well I suppose we've got to win one day.

Blanco

I know everyone will disagree with me but I think we'll win. It will be typical Fulham. There is no reason why anyone would think we'll win. No past proof on why we are capable of doing so. Numerous tragic performances over the season. For these reasons I think we'll get the three points. I'm not saying we'll stay up. I just think we'll win on Saturday.

H4usuallysitting

I think you could be right.....the odds from the bookies are a lot less than the Cardiff game, no, I don't think your right - I really really hope your right, if we win I'm confident they can kick on and stay up - COYW

Deanothefulhamfan

We were away at Cardiff and at home to Newcastle... That alone makes a huge difference in terms of match betting.

I got odds of 6/5 for Fulham to get relegated when we sat just outside the drop zone, and I put a large bet on us to go down.... I thought to myself if we stay up then I am happy to lose this money, but we go down and I can buy a season ticket when I return to the UK..... since then I have backed against Fulham every week. If we get a draw or a win then I am happy to lose my money, but I have thought I have suffered enough this season and if we lose which is almost a certainty then I want to make some money doing so.

Admin

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on March 11, 2014, 12:00:02 AM
We were away at Cardiff and at home to Newcastle... That alone makes a huge difference in terms of match betting.

I got odds of 6/5 for Fulham to get relegated when we sat just outside the drop zone, and I put a large bet on us to go down.... I thought to myself if we stay up then I am happy to lose this money, but we go down and I can buy a season ticket when I return to the UK..... since then I have backed against Fulham every week. If we get a draw or a win then I am happy to lose my money, but I have thought I have suffered enough this season and if we lose which is almost a certainty then I want to make some money doing so.

Never bet on or against Fulham, you know this already!

Deanothefulhamfan

I stopped believing in that rule a long time ago..... As I say it is money I am hoping to lose, but each week I get more and more, and now look certain to win the relegation bet. I am getting something back from the pathetic performances we churn out week in week out. We are 8 hours ahead over here, so every game I stream is another chance I have missed by not having a night out with the girlfriend or friends here in China. Fulham take priority, but this season I wish I had not bothered

Blanco

I thought of betting fulham to go down but the odds are so low now there is no point. Anyone know what the odds are against us going down?

Blanco

Just found it. £10 returns £55. Not worth it.

HatterDon

You know that sometime before the season is over, we're going to put an almighty ass-whuppin on some team. It won't matter to the end of the season, but it's likely to happen.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Bracken White

Unfortunately it is just receipt of 'ass-whuppin' that we're experiencing this term. Our big chance was last week & we ceded with a whimper.
Crazy team selection and no sign of any coherence or tightening up at the back result in any thoughts of victory being pure fantasy.
Will still be shouting the team on but Magath has given us nothing at all to shout about.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Deanothefulhamfan

Our defence will not improve with Hangeland and Heitinga.... Both are terrible

Blanco

Quote from: Bracken White on March 11, 2014, 01:00:20 AM
Unfortunately it is just receipt of 'ass-whuppin' that we're experiencing this term. Our big chance was last week & we ceded with a whimper.
Crazy team selection and no sign of any coherence or tightening up at the back result in any thoughts of victory being pure fantasy.
Will still be shouting the team on but Magath has given us nothing at all to shout about.

I wouldn't say it was a crazy team selection. I thought it was the best we could do under the circumstances. No one complained before kickoff.

Deanothefulhamfan

My only beef was Riise on left midfield.... Holtby is also not a CM.... Karagounis in the centre, Richardson on the left, and Holtby behind mitro would have been far better.

Blanco

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on March 11, 2014, 01:12:08 AM
My only beef was Riise on left midfield.... Holtby is also not a CM.... Karagounis in the centre, Richardson on the left, and Holtby behind mitro would have been far better.

Karagounis had played against S.Korea in the International friendly. Maybe Magath thought it would be a bad move to play him. There wasn't really much he could do but put Holtby in the middle. I suppose Kasami could have played in the middle with Holtby behind Mitro like you said. I quite like Richardson at LM.

Bracken White

Riise in front of Richardson? If that isn't pure daft I am not sure what is ... for starters.
Most influential midfielder - Karagounis, nope not there. No Rodallega - play a youngster.
Drop Holtby - he's not a fighter. Play the invisible Bent.
Hmmm .... yep, stand by my comments.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

Blanco

Riise at LB and Richardson at LM. Holtby played against Cardiff remember.

Deanothefulhamfan

Yeah Riise is an average LB at best but a terrible LM.

Woodrow is a better option than Rodallega imo

JBH

Quote from: HatterDon on March 11, 2014, 12:35:26 AM
You know that sometime before the season is over, we're going to put an almighty ass-whuppin on some team. It won't matter to the end of the season, but it's likely to happen.
Last game of the season to put Pullis down would do me  :028:

H4usuallysitting

Might also be because there manager cant get in

horse1031

Quote from: HatterDon on March 11, 2014, 12:35:26 AM

i hope so, some consolation to this awful season.