watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The blame game and what could have been

Started by MrProphet, March 11, 2014, 07:49:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrProphet

I am shocked and appalled by the blaming of Mo coming from some quarters on this board. The fact we have a premiership status to moan about in the first place is down to one man and his very deep pockets. Who blames him for wanting to take his life long earnings out for his family to enjoy we would all do the same.

I'm 26 and fell in love with this club stood on the terraces watching Division 3 football every year in the premiership and the European run has been a blessing that quiet frankly I thought I'd never see.

I ask then to look in the crystal ball and imagine a world without our eccentric chairman Mo?

I'd say we would be lucky to be in  league 2 ground sharing with one of our horrible neighbours and the cottage plush flats with a beautiful view of the Thames

Stop trying to blame a man that made any of that a distant nightmare

Rant over   096.gig

Lighthouse

I am not sure I have read anywhere saying that without Mo we would not be where we are now. Yes that means we would not be in the Prem. We would still be struggling in the lower leagues. God bless him. Nobody can blame him for wanting to get out, dosh in hand, when he left.

However we are where we are now because of all the above. He stopped putting money in for years and we have a team that is poor. He sold our club to a man who needs time to realise what a donkey he was sold. Many reasons why we are about to be relegated. But part of that is because Mo sold up and wanted to sell us as a sustainable outfit.

God bless Mo for making our club a great consistant Prem club from nothing. Oh dear Mo, you have partly destroyed your own legacy.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope