watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Defending or our lack of

Started by DTN, March 11, 2014, 08:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DTN

It is amazing that there's been no comment on Kieron Richardson's complete disinterest in marking the goal scorer in all three of Chelsea's goals and WBA's first. 

With a minimum of effort it's not unreasonable that all four could have been avoided.

Deanothefulhamfan

Hello and welcome to the board.....

I have to say I think Richardson has improved massivley since he has been on the left wing....

He is not a full back that's for sure, as he does lose his man and defends terribly.

I think Hangeland has been shocking all season ( yes he had an injury ) but I feel he is just as bad now as he was when he was injured..He is playing alongside Heitinga who lacks positional sense which is not helping his case , but I feel he has been terrible. Worse than Richardson imo, and I was his biggest critic.

the nutflush

Maybe we should try and get Senderos back. :dead horse:

Deanothefulhamfan

We should never have got rid of him..... Looking at our cb's this season makes me wonder why we did.... I am expecting some stick for this but Heitinga, Hughes, Hangeland and Amorebieta have all done worse then he did.... Least the guy cared about Fulham which only a handful of our current squad seem to.