watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Most enjoyable game this season?

Started by DiegoFulham, March 11, 2014, 01:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DiegoFulham

there hasnt been many really.. but for me it was the 2-2 at old trafford with Bent's late goal.. being there live was amazing! the atmopshere at full time was incredible.

how about everyone else?!

coyw.
@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

HatterDon

Palace away. It and the United match you mentioned are the only highlights this season -- although Liverpool at home was very hopeful.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

MJG

Italy V Nigeria at Craven Cottage..great game

ffc73

Norwich away in the league and at home in the FA Cup

Come to think of it.  Norwich at home 5-0 was possibly the best game during Jol's tenure

"Can we play you every week"?

SKSW6

Palace away. Two amazing goals, and the atmosphere in our end was amazing.

TWFL

Palace away. Being there live was incredible. Haven't been to many away matches and so managed to pick it perfectly with that one. Incredible atmosphere and incredible goals, what more could you want?!

The Enclosurite

Palace away without a doubt.  We were all full of hope after that performance, little did we know what was to follow...
¡COYW!

Blanco

SouthfieldWhite

Man Utd away wasn't enjoyable, sitting back for 90 mins can never be enjoyable although it got us a result

Palace away was enjoyable only for the atmosphere and the quality goals we scored.

So apart from Palace, I'd go for any of the u18s games I've been too, far more enjoyable than watching the first team this season I'm afraid

Berserker

Sunderland away as we won and afterwards I went to Edinburgh for the Fringe

Seems a long time ago now
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

FPT

Palace away. It was a huge game, but two of the goals were goal of the season candidates. The away fans were brilliant and the result was great. Shame it never kicked on from there.

Forever Fulham

Man U away, then the Liverpool game.  Really exciting, nail biting stuff.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: FFC73 on March 11, 2014, 01:19:22 PM
Norwich away in the league and at home in the FA Cup

Come to think of it.  Norwich at home 5-0 was possibly the best game during Jol's tenure

"Can we play you every week"?

Surely beating Q.P.HAHA 6-0 was better
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Toby Ward-Smith

Palace away was incredible, one of the best atmospheres I have ever been too, plus the goals weren't half bad either. The West Brom game despite the result had a great atmosphere too along with Spurs and Villa due to the managerial change atmosphere.

Tonywa

The Liverpool home game without a doubt. A great atmosphere and a thrilling game. We were so dire for the first twenty five minutes of so at Palace that I can't regard that as a highlight despite the win.