watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR losing to Brighton

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, March 11, 2014, 09:32:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby Ward-Smith

Looks highly likely we will have the Brentford and QPR derbies next season. With QPR falling apart now and Brentford flying they should both be in the Championship next season a long with us. QPR are currently 2-0 to Brighton and Brentford are 2-0 up against Tranmere

Berserker

I'd like to play QOR again
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fulham76

Quote from: Toby Ward-Smith on March 11, 2014, 09:32:01 PM
Looks highly likely we will have the Brentford and QPR derbies next season. With QPR falling apart now and Brentford flying they should both be in the Championship next season a long with us. QPR are currently 2-0 to Brighton and Brentford are 2-0 up against Tranmere

I thought we'd seen the last of those deluded little ha ha tits when their short stay in the premier league came to an end last season. Looks like we'll have to give them a couple more beatings next season.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Fulham76 on March 11, 2014, 09:37:51 PM

I thought we'd seen the last of those deluded little ha ha tits when their short stay in the premier league came to an end last season. Looks like we'll have to give them a couple more beatings next season.
I don't think they will get promotion now and so I think you may have to wait another season or two before we play them again.

Blanco

I don't think we have the right to take the pi** out of them to be honest. I bet they're loving our current predicament.

Fulham76

Quote from: Blanco on March 11, 2014, 09:43:54 PM

I don't think we have the right to take the pi** out of them to be honest. I bet they're loving our current predicament.

We always have the right to take the pi** out of them, they're a joke of a club - even in our position. And I couldn't care less what their little following are thinking about us to be honest.
For they record, calling them deluded is hardly taking the P...

Fulham76

Quote from: BestOfBrede on March 11, 2014, 09:43:50 PM

I don't think they will get promotion now and so I think you may have to wait another season or two before we play them again.

Yes, all very positive. You're one of the few left you know

Admin

Been saying it all season, it'd be very Fulhamish that we end up staying up, and they end up remaining down.

Fulham76

Quote from: Admin on March 11, 2014, 10:02:34 PM
Been saying it all season, it'd be very Fulhamish that we end up staying up, and they end up remaining down.

A nice thought. I would finally buy in to this 'Fulhamish' theory if that were to happen

Admin

Quote from: Fulham76 on March 11, 2014, 10:09:29 PM

A nice thought. I would finally buy in to this 'Fulhamish' theory if that were to happen

Hasn't reared it's head all season, but it will, in what ever fashion, Fulhamish is part of Fulham.

However, QPR can still get up through the play offs, they're not right out of it.

FPT

There is still the play off....

Blanco

Quote from: Fulham76 on March 11, 2014, 09:53:04 PM

We always have the right to take the pi** out of them, they're a joke of a club - even in our position. And I couldn't care less what their little following are thinking about us to be honest.
For they record, calling them deluded is hardly taking the P...

Them as a club of course but not because they lose. At least not whilst we're still losing 3-1 to Cardiff.

LillieBoy

Quote from: Admin on March 11, 2014, 10:15:40 PM
Quote from: Fulham76 on March 11, 2014, 10:09:29 PM

Hasn't reared it's head all season, but it will, in what ever fashion, Fulhamish is part of Fulham.

However, QPR can still get up through the play offs, they're not right out of it.

I've got this horrible, horrible feeling that they will win the playoff at Wembley with 'Arry grinning cos he's such a genius [and not a wheeler-dealer of course] and they get a Big Cup [for coming 3rd!] and the media think they are the Second Coming.

:dft007:

JDH101

I'd fly back from LA to go to Brentford away next season. Who remembers Rob Haworth scoring the winner there years ago? I went nuts.

Deanothefulhamfan

I can see it now Fulham vs Brentford a dull boring game until the 90th minute where Trotta scores..... for Brentford.

Northern Cottager

Didn't all the ha has fans say they were happy to go down and hated the Prem? They'll be glad thy they are likely to stay down them!

Baszab

On paper QPR should be in top 2 - just shows how tough it is in Championship

Fulham76

Quote from: Baszab on March 12, 2014, 08:41:55 AM

Why, what players have they got that make you think that?

Buffalo76

We've got every right to take the p*** out of those inbreded backward living weirdo's  :dft007:

Buffalo76

Quote from: Baszab on March 12, 2014, 08:41:55 AM

0001.gif