watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Next season's London Championship

Started by SP, March 11, 2014, 09:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

Looks as though QPR will still be around following another loss this evening at Brighton.  Hopefully Charlton & Millwal willl turn things round & escape the drop.

ScalleysDad

I wonder how many people are starting to look at potential matches for next season. Bad night for me as Brighton and Reading won and Millwall and Yeovil lost. I really needed it to be the other way round. To take the current angst further I could not help checking on Orient and Brentford. Sheesh when will it end???????

aaronmcguigan

QPRs record since Aaron Hughes joined the club is W1 D2 L4, They had won 4 out of the previous 5.
They had a ridiculously talented squad, but individual journeymen is not the way to go to get out of that league.

Blanco

I don't see how we'll come straight back up. Magath in the championship... You need a good old English manager who knows what he's doing.

LillieBoy

Quote from: Blanco on March 11, 2014, 11:22:34 PM
I don't see how we'll come straight back up. Magath in the championship... You need a good old English manager who knows what he's doing.

Like 'Arry?  :023:

Deanothefulhamfan

Holloway is excellent at getting teams out of the championship, but he struggles in the premiership... We need some stabillity, but Magath is not the answer....

the nutflush

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on March 12, 2014, 05:07:22 AM
Holloway is excellent at getting teams out of the championship, but he struggles in the premiership... We need some stabillity, but Magath is not the answer....

Yes.  Maybe a one year deal then.   075.gif

Deanothefulhamfan

No need to apologise, I am just giving my opinion, If we brought him in on a 1 year deal it could work.... He has no problem playing the youth, but I would like us to have someone for a few year's.

Slaphead in Qatar

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on March 12, 2014, 06:24:10 AM
No need to apologise, I am just giving my opinion, If we brought him in on a 1 year deal it could work.... He has no problem playing the youth, but I would like us to have someone for a few year's.

Look no further than mick mcarthy. Just imagine all the attacking free flowing football he would bring to the cottage...........

the nutflush

Quote from: the nutflush on March 12, 2014, 05:09:33 AM
Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on March 12, 2014, 05:07:22 AM

Yes.  Maybe a one year deal then.   075.gif

Holloway was meant to be a bad joke.  I would rather get Cookie back. 

Barrett487

Could be playing Brentford and Orient next year.......

Deanothefulhamfan

Oh right.... As I say Holloway is not a bad shout for the championship, he knows how to get out of the league which is a skill in it's own, If we got him in on a 1 year deal I wouldn't complain.

I think I would prefer him to Magath in the championship actually.... Wow me saying that realises that the biggest joke around here is us  :dft004:

the nutflush

Youre right about Holloway knowing how to get out of the championship.  Its what he does when he gets to the premiership that worries me.  Still he looks like Jose Mourinho compared to the cast of losers we have had this season.  None of them could get out of the championship.  Couldn't even get out of bed.