watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict the score against Newcastle

Started by The Swan, March 11, 2014, 10:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan in Notts

On the basis that Fulham disappoint me every week, I'm going for a Fulham win.  I just want this season to end, but we're going to win 2-0, with flair and panache, just so there's a glimmer of hope and the agony goes on longer.

CorkCity

1 - 1, We take the lead early, Newcastle equalise before half time leading to a scrappy second half where Newcastle have most of the chances.
"don't dwell on reality ,it will only keep you from greatness"

Dodger53

The fear of relegation for the fan is worse than the realisation of relegation to the true fan. I think we will lose by 4 goals.  Score depends on any jammy half chance that comes our way and we manage to take. Family Do in yorkshire means I cannot go but my thoughts will be with all of you there and around the world.

My fear is worse than relegation it is the fear of what this shambles of club management will do next to our club. Who is running it now Jol has gone? AM is clearly out of his depth, the owner doesnt seem to care and the manager is so good his reputation is for saving relegation threatened clubs and even that looks shot as things stand.

I will wait until I find out answers to above before renewing ST.

Team for this week will be interesting - One has to assume away v Cardiff was Penfolds best 11 (god help us) then surely it still is?

mikeyffc28

Heart says 2-0 (Litre'o'glue and Sidwell)  desperately need to keep a clean sheet to give confidence to the defence (and keeper).  COYW!!  049:gif

Head says 0-3 with no change to our current predicament as the defensive issues  094.gif (haha this gif reminds me of our defence) won't be solved overnight. One step closer to the championship.

H4usuallysitting

3 - 1 to Fulham.....our season starts on saturday

mangoputney

Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

YankeeJim

It will be a blow out 3 nil. Now, which team will have the three, I can't say.   094.gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Craving the cottage

With Pardew out of the stadium the work rate may not be so high. Newcastle have a lot of quality, but on paper so do we! Big game, and time for Magath to show his worth. Big defensive performance needed and I'm going for 2-1 Fulham.

David Allen Crankshaw

Fulham 2 Newcastle 1

Mitroglou and Woodrow

SP

I have absolutely no idea what the score is likely to be.

IranianCottager

I usually don't predict scores, and when I do, it's usually a pessimistic (and usually accurate) guess, but this time:
Fulham 2-0 Newcastle

COYW.

Fulhampete

Why guess the score???  It means nothing.

OdecaMynoT

D'er idee thic s'portin' Farlhum domajis d'er bloin iz two my moind obsquired.

Blanco

Quote from: Fulhampete on March 13, 2014, 10:46:18 PM

Conversation. What do you think the forums for? So people can exchange thoughts, opinions, score predictions, etc...

PokerMatt

Quote from: Fulhampete on March 13, 2014, 10:46:18 PM

When you walk through the door into a party does the music stop and do the guests sigh collectively?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

HatterDon

I will predict no more Fulham scores. I think I'm either screwing the team up, or my blind spot towards Fulham is screwing me up for all the other picks in Mr. Logicalman's poll.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Berserker

We are going to win
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

TonyGilroy

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'