watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Predict the score against Newcastle

Started by The Swan, March 11, 2014, 10:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

I am going for a 3-0 to Fulham. Why. I think that we can still beat the drop and we must win our remaining five home games. I know we have to play Everton but remember our great escape.
The Swan

Fulham76

Quote from: The Swan on March 11, 2014, 10:24:34 PM
I am going for a 3-0 to Fulham. Why. I think that we can still beat the drop and we must win our remaining five home games. I know we have to play Everton but remember our great escape.

Another lose, 0-2 or 1-3 I reckon.

Blanco

3-0 is just ridiculously optimistic. You can't believe that'll be the score. If we do win it'll be a 2-1 or 1-0.

I think it'll be 0-2. But we could maybe win. I'm fed up predicting Fulham's results now. I thought we'd beat West Brom & Cardiff but we didn't.

The Rock

I am going for a 3-0 to NUFC. Why. I think that we can't still beat the drop and we once we concede after a valiant 68 minutes, 2 more goals will be scored in 12 minutes. I know people want to believe, but RM was the man for the job. He got the players up for it and he was good. Magath is fine but we have no fight now. Plot lost.

FPT

Fulham 1-3 Newcastle.

It's game over I think, the club, the fans and the players are demoralised, and with our defence, Loic Remy will have a field day. Last nail in the emotional coffin.

Deanothefulhamfan

2-3 think it will be an open game, and we will score as we always do, but we will concede more.... 

St Eve

1-0. 3 points and suddenly there is hope.

jarv

Black, White and Fred

'A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything.'

Friedrich Nietzsche

3rd Gen Fulham Fan since 1996

Macedo

Fulham 4 v Newcastle 0
Mick Conroy (8mins and55mins)
Simon Morgan (38mins penalty)
Terry Angus (90mins)
COYW..

Slaphead in Qatar

Fletchino

RaySmith

I never make forecasts, but fear the worst, while hoping for the best.

I think that Mitro could  score his first goal/s for the club, and think his performance at Cardiff was good enough on his first Prem start, to feel positive about his contribution to our battle against the drop. He can only get better, as his fitness improves, I think.

I think our fans can play an important  role, by continuing the get fully behind the team from the start.

I think we are capable of beating the Magpies - with a bit of  the luck that has seemed to be against us lately.

Macedo

Quote from: RaySmith on March 12, 2014, 06:57:08 AM
I never make forecasts, but fear the worst, while hoping for the best.

I think that Mitro could  score his first goal/s for the club, and think his performance at Cardiff was good enough on his first Prem start, to feel positive about his contribution to our battle against the drop. He can only get better, as his fitness improves, I think.

I think our fans can play an important  role, by continuing the get fully behind the team from the start.

I think we are capable of beating the Magpies - with a bit of  the luck that has seemed to be against us lately.

Yes with a bit of luck (big slice ).
I can see us turning them over, one win can do great things for
the confidence. .
Coyw..

FortCollinsFulham

2-1 for the Whites

Sidders and Mitroglou
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

Flupp

"take me home al fayed to the place where i belong craven cottage by the river take me home al fayed"

PokerMatt

2-2.

Which will either be a scabbed draw we don't deserve or we'll have been 2-0 up with five to play and threw it away. I think that covers the depth of our season.

Either way the draw will do us no good.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Fletchino

Thamesbank