watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU . U18s FA YOUTH CUP ACTION

Started by SouthfieldWhite, March 12, 2014, 01:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

Ok, our fantastic youth team are in FA Youth Cup 1/4 finals action on Tuesday night 7pm at Craven Cottage  against Huddersfield.

To win the FA Youth Cup will be something special and will give our club huge prestige .

Huddersfield are bringing a few coach load of supporters down so I'm urging as many Fulham fans to get down and support the boys.
It would be great if we can get a good atmosphere going.

The football will be exciting and better tab sitting indoors watching TV

If you've ever wondered how good these lads are, now is the time to see for yourself.

If you can make it, brilliant and please spread the word to as many Fulham fans as you can.

These lads deserve our support and why would they want to leave our club if they see the supporters come out in force to support them

Keefy

I'll be there, they are a pleasure to watch with skills, great attitude and application. An eye-opener for those who have never been to see them play before.

res

I've been to a few Youth Cup games at the Cottage over the years and they have all been tremendous value for money...and very interesting to see potential first teamers in action. So highly recommended!!

Deanothefulhamfan

I would rather pay money and watch our academy players than our pathetic excuse for a first team, what a message that would send out, if we had a higher attendance for our youth than our first team.... Shame I am not in the UK, but come on people make an effort to get to this one.

SouthfieldWhite

SG

Rhys Lightning 63

Get through and it's a home and away affair with Reading (away first).

Winners play Arsenal or Chelsea over a two legged final
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Travers Barney

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on March 13, 2014, 12:42:37 PM
:bump: :bump: :bump:

A league and cup double would really give anyone who holds this lovely old club with affection a real lift in these most testing of times..

coyw
We are the whites

The Rock

Good thread. Hope you've been well Southfield "youth system guru and prospector to the future stars" White.

Fulhampete

Any player with pretension of furthering his career would be mad to stick with us. Get real, this situation we are in is very serious. What have we to offer a budding star? A team on the downward slope will struggle to keep stars. The only positive we could offer is an introduction to first team football at an early opportunity. This we certainly do not offer.

MasterHaynes

I'm gutted that I will miss the game as I'm in the US at the moment, I  would be grateful for any updates during the game on FOF no matter how brief. Hopefully we will field our strongest team from the off, I'm sure they will do themselves proud and win through so I can catch them in the final.

SouthfieldWhite

All ,really do need everyone's support, it's only £3 to get in and is normally a great night of football.
As I said, Huddersfield are bringing a few coach load of fans down , we need as many people there as possible to give our youngsters the support they deserve, hopfully you'll go away wanting to come and watch them again and again