watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR Joke

Started by Peabody, March 12, 2014, 01:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

During a visit to my doctor, I asked him, "How do you determine whether or not an older person should be put in an old age home?"

"Well," he said, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to

the person to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," I said. "A normal person would use the bucket because it is bigger

than the spoon or the teacup."

"No" he said. "A normal person would pull the plug. Do you want a bed near the window?"

!

WhiteJC

grandad

Good one. Now on FB to the whole world
Where there's a will there's a wife

grandad

A young Red Indian boy was sitting outside his teepee talking to his father , the Big Chief.
The boy asked how his name was chosen.
The big chief said that when he was born he took him outside , raised him up & named him after the first thing he saw such as Passing Cloud, Running Water, Black Horse ,etc.

Ahh the boy exclaimed, that is why I am called Two Dogs F***ing.

CorkedHat

Quote from: grandad on March 14, 2014, 09:28:45 AM
A young Red Indian boy was sitting outside his teepee talking to his father , the Big Chief.
The big chief said that when he was born he took him outside , raised him up & named him after the first thing he saw such as Passing Cloud, Running Water, Black Horse ,etc.

Grandad - that was the first dirty joke I ever heard and that was around 1955 - seriously
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

jarv

grandad

Quote from: CorkedHat on March 14, 2014, 10:39:17 AM
Quote from: grandad on March 14, 2014, 09:28:45 AM

Grandad - that was the first dirty joke I ever heard and that was around 1955 - seriously

That was when I first heard it but there are plenty of kids on here that might not have heard it.Still makes me chuckle though.

YankeeJim

God forbid that we go down but if we do we still have Peabody for a bit of levity.  082.gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.