watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

You Decide

Started by BedsFFC, March 12, 2014, 06:24:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BedsFFC

Option A: We win against Newcastle. Scrappy. But we get 3 points. We gain a little momentum and seem surprised that we are only a couple of points away from safety. We blow hot and cold. Some good wins but some Oldy Jol kinda stuff as well. Our last 4 games, we scrape a few points and we get to Palace at home. We need to win but hope other results go our way.
Amazing scenes as Norwich crumble and them, Brom and cardif relegated. We escape but its not pretty.

we dont do much in the close season and its clear the board, think Felix is the man. We enter 2015/16 with a little trepidation. Following season brings much of the same...but we are in the promised land

Option B: We lose 1-3 against Newcastle and are awful. The writing is on the wall and even The club stop all the "Believe" crap. We are mathematically relegated 3 games later. Last game of the season, FFC fans boycott game and it is played with a putney end full of Palace and a scattering of about 6000 ffc and 1000 tourist all looking a little confused. Our players do their lap of honour in front of about 600 fans.

Close season. Khan get the cheque book out and gets a top manager for the championship. Danny Murphy is brought in as a coach. Its like 2000 all over again. We are in the Championship but we average over 2.5 points a game. A year out of the limelight and we lose fans but 12 months later, we are back stronger with a youthful team raring to go. Dembele scores 35 goals.

What do you choose

terryr

I choose Stay up
kahn gets his cheque book out.
We buy Holtby and make him the captain.
We buy a new back 4
We shed old players
We Keep the manager
The Greek comes good
we finish top 6 in 2014-15.
That's what I choose.

alfie

Quote from: BedsFFC on March 12, 2014, 06:24:37 PM
Option A: We win against Newcastle. Scrappy. But we get 3 points. We gain a little momentum and seem surprised that we are only a couple of points away from safety. We blow hot and cold. Some good wins but some Oldy Jol kinda stuff as well. Our last 4 games, we scrape a few points and we get to Palace at home. We need to win but hope other results go our way.
Amazing scenes as Norwich crumble and them, Brom and cardif relegated. We escape but its not pretty.

we dont do much in the close season and its clear the board, think Felix is the man. We enter 2015/16 with a little trepidation. Following season brings much of the same...but we are in the promised land

Option B: We lose 1-3 against Newcastle and are awful. The writing is on the wall and even The club stop all the "Believe" crap. We are mathematically relegated 3 games later. Last game of the season, FFC fans boycott game and it is played with a putney end full of Palace and a scattering of about 6000 ffc and 1000 tourist all looking a little confused. Our players do their lap of honour in front of about 600 fans.

Close season. Khan get the cheque book out and gets a top manager for the championship. Danny Murphy is brought in as a coach. Its like 2000 all over again. We are in the Championship but we average over 2.5 points a game. A year out of the limelight and we lose fans but 12 months later, we are back stronger with a youthful team raring to go. Dembele scores 35 goals.

What do you choose

option A for me.
I just don't see this facination with Danny Murphy as a coach, he has probably not done a days coaching in his life at this sort of level, why do people think he will be better than what we have, maybe bring in as a person to get into the heads of players but thats about all.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

BedsFFC

Quote from: alfie on March 12, 2014, 06:34:21 PM
Quote from: BedsFFC on March 12, 2014, 06:24:37 PM

What do you choose

option A for me.
I just don't see this facination with Danny Murphy as a coach, he has probably not done a days coaching in his life at this sort of level, why do people think he will be better than what we have, maybe bring in as a person to get into the heads of players but thats about all.

it was a fantasy island question. I nearly said we bring Tigana back as manager

Chesh

Quote from: TerryR on March 12, 2014, 06:30:34 PM
I choose Stay up
kahn gets his cheque book out.
We buy Holtby and make him the captain.
We buy a new back 4
We shed old players
We Keep the manager
The Greek comes good
we finish top 6 in 2014-15.
That's what I choose.

I'm with Terry!

:008:
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

ToodlesMcToot

Can't see why anyone would vote for us to be relegated.
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

nose

Always take survival and then see how the dice roll for the next season.

I would first get a new CEO and people that have a clue about what they are doing to run the club. I am sure this season's debacle has not been lost on Mr Khan.

Deanothefulhamfan

The problem is, If we survive this season I expect not much to change. Our CEO will still be here, as will our manager who I simply have zero faith in, along with this is a big band of youngsters who I feel will simply not get a chance. We will continue to play tedious football, and be favourites for relegation next year.

If we go down a lot changes, and it is probably the rebuilding this club needs, we play a lot of youngsters and in turn play some fast, attacking, decent football..... It is actually a good question, I think I would rather be proud of my team, rather than ashamed whatever the league.

I think if your second scenario mean't we would come back up I would take that option for sure.

mikeyffc28

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on March 12, 2014, 11:07:02 PM
Can't see why anyone would vote for us to be relegated.

Its not necessarily about wishing for relegation but more about being a lame dog that desperately needs putting out of its misery rather than continuing on with the suffering.

Bedford White

Wheres option c)?

We stay up (just). We ship out all the old and infirm, Khan bank rolls a massive player investment and we enter the 2015/16 season with an all star team destined for greatness. (Dont wake I'm enjoying this dream too much).  049:gif

Denver Fulham

You never root for relegation. You root for better management going forward after you survive.

Burt

I vote for Option C.