watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We must support to the end

Started by jeremyfulham, March 12, 2014, 09:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeremyfulham

I have seen comments on here suggesting we jeer and laugh at our players.
How can we slag the players, management , staff if we don't do our "job" and SUPPORT our team .
I will be trying to get as much singing going as I can as I always have done. It is called loyalty I hate what is happening as much as the next man I don't know if I will live to see us in the Premier again IF we go down but it is my team come what may.
COYW  049:gif

RaySmith

Quote from: jeremyfulham on March 12, 2014, 09:27:33 PM
How can we slag the players, management , staff if we don't do our "job" and SUPPORT our team .
I will be trying to get as much singing going as I can as I always have done. It is called loyalty I hate what is happening as much as the next man I don't know if I will live to see us in the Premier again IF we go down but it is my team come what may.
COYW  049:gif

0001.jpeg

JBH

If the players start to perform instead of feeling sorry for themselves I will back them if not I will give them both barrels :028:

Super John Mitchell

Agree 100%.Whatever you feel about the performance of the current team you shouldn't contemplate jeering them.Voice your opinions by all means but don't mock us.Remember your club is for life and not just the Premiership.

ScalleysDad

A dog is for life, not just Christmas. Kids are for life. Fulham loaned to the Championship is for just one year.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: jeremyfulham on March 12, 2014, 09:27:33 PM
COYW  049:gif
Agree Jeremy, but you're wasting your time I'm afraid!

Super John Mitchell

:012:Would love to stay in the Prem but if not then I don't care what league we are in.Like most people on this board I have supported FFC through thick and lorryloads of thin but I do because they are my team and I am proud to be Fulham.Some of the best days were in getting to the Prem and maybe we will have them again and hopefully soon.The championship and league one is littered with ex Prem teams .We have to earn the right to play in the Prem and being an established club I think we forgot that.We will be back if the worse happens but it may take a year or two or even ten but I can sleep at night knowing I kept up my family tradition of supporting Fulham.Its no different to supporters of other clubs that haven't got a chance of winning much silverware.We do it because we do and not because we have a tub of silver polish with an expiry date.COYW and get Danny in as manager.

Deanothefulhamfan

The really really sad thing is our players are laughing and mocking the fans. Our support this season has been better than ever in terms of numbers.... But yet our team fail to even show the smallest bit of fight and passion for the club. They earn their ridiclious money each week, but forget about the fans who pay for tickets, travel, accommodation etc (sometimes these fans struggle to pay these costs, but still do it )

The players owe the fans so much, after this season's shambles, but the current team (with exception of a few ), only care about their weekly pay and not about the job in hand, they continue to put in pathetic performances and continue to mock us group of supporters.

The problem does not lie with the support, but with the majority of our first team. I would be happy If most of them never put on a Fulham shirt again.

What exactly has positive supoort achieved? I heard our fans on the TV for the cardiff game, and we sang loud and proud, yet our team put in one of the worst performances of the season. Yes we have supported them, and continue to do so, but the players can't keep going along like they don't give a damn, without any repurcussion from the fans.