watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well some good news

Started by St Eve, March 14, 2014, 12:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

We had no money and no chance but got to the final of the Europa cup. Now Spurs who have spent millions and were expected to win ( in their minds) because they are a "top 4 club" are about to be eliminated before the quarter finals

Pluto

Spurs have to be one of the most deluded clubs out there. They aren't a top 4 club and haven't been one in recent memory yet they still expect CL every season. The mind boggles.

Blanco

I enjoy their suffering although, no English clubs are gonna make it through to the final stages of either European competitions. Chelsea but they don't count. Embarrassing really. After all, we're supposed to be the best league in the world right? I have and always will prefer the Premier League but these foreign clubs seem to have much more skill and tactical know how compared to the English clubs.

Macedo

Quote from: Blanco on March 14, 2014, 01:41:59 AM
I enjoy their suffering although, no English clubs are gonna make it through to the final stages of either European competitions. Chelsea but they don't count. Embarrassing really. After all, we're supposed to be the best league in the world right? I have and always will prefer the Premier League but these foreign clubs seem to have much more skill and tactical know how compared to the English clubs.

It isnt the best anymore.
Love watching the Bundesligia highlights great stuff.
And the noise and passion of the fans at every ground is
Tremendous. .

fulhamben

Quote from: Pluto on March 14, 2014, 01:28:02 AM
Spurs have to be one of the most deluded clubs out there. They aren't a top 4 club and haven't been one in recent memory yet they still expect CL every season. The mind boggles.
well they finished 4th twice under arry in recent years. does that not make them top 4?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.