watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

will this Saturday be..

Started by Texas White, March 14, 2014, 12:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas White

Our Dunkirk retreat to the championship or our D Day attempt to save our skins.  :medal:  :medal:  :medal:

This is it. A crash or a whimper...

Fulham76

Quote from: Texas White on March 14, 2014, 12:14:34 PM
Our Dunkirk retreat to the championship or our D Day attempt to save our skins.  :medal:  :medal:  :medal:

This is it. A crash or a whimper...

A whimper if the rest of this season is anything to go by.

Bedford White

The darkest hour is just before the dawn.  :028:

MOR :

LBNo11

Quote from: MOR : on March 14, 2014, 01:46:29 PM

...how true is that. I'll still be upsetting Tony and the Riversiders by choosing to sing with intention of encouraging the players, but in reality it will just to keep the local fans' spirits up as sadly the bunch of misfits brought in in the last two years are not a team, just a collection of individuals, most who seem incapable of proving their reputation, not showing any pride, and with the exception of two or three individuals and the youngsters, if they all went at the end of the season I will not mourn their passing on at all...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

alfie

Quote from: LBNo11 on March 14, 2014, 02:51:19 PM
Quote from: MOR : on March 14, 2014, 01:46:29 PM

...how true is that. I'll still be upsetting Tony and the Riversiders by choosing to sing with intention of encouraging the players, but in reality it will just to keep the local fans' spirits up as sadly the bunch of misfits brought in in the last two years are not a team, just a collection of individuals, most who seem incapable of proving their reputation, not showing any pride, and with the exception of two or three individuals and the youngsters, if they all went at the end of the season I will not mourn their passing on at all...

Can I just ask a question, I agree with your comment "bunch of misfists", but how come loads of posters on here reckon we have a better squad that the teams around us?, this is something I have not believed for a long long time, no investment means no return.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Jimpav

A win tomorrow would be good but the reality is that we do not have enough about us to win all of our other matches.

Magath may be a good manager but he is not Jesus.

hovewhite

I have to say at the start of the season I thought we had a cracking squad,I will hold my hand up .
I was deluded ,more like the worst rag tag bunch in our premier history.

Burt

I would be so disappointed if we don't have a real go tomorrow...it would show the team do give a toss and have a real desire to get out of this mess, and it will give us something to shout (and drum) about.