more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

More youngsters tomorrow

Started by fulhamrover, March 14, 2014, 07:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deanothefulhamfan

Quote from: ross_bamping on March 15, 2014, 01:13:49 AM
Stek, Riether, Hangeland, Riise and Dejagah out. Stockdale, Passley, Burn, Kaca and Kasami in.

I would be very happy if that happened....

HatterDon

Quote from: God The Mechanic on March 15, 2014, 12:17:14 AM
Quote from: The Rock on March 15, 2014, 12:15:02 AM
Weak from Magath. Tunnicliffe and Cole I don't think going to be up for it after their train rides.

Hasn't Tunnicliffe been loaned and not played, and Cole went down two divisions...

No. Tunnicliffe didn't play in the cup match because he was cup tied. He did start this past weekend. He walked into a side that is striving for promotion and has a date at Wembley AND HE'S STARTING. I think that says something about his talent.

I don't know where Cole is right now.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Deanothefulhamfan

Well said HD.... Cole is on loan at Mkdons.... Believe he has had two bad appearances and subbed at half time or just after each time. He is young and needs time to develop

VamosFFC

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on March 14, 2014, 11:57:04 PM
Steklenberg has been poor beyond belief and has to be dropped, his mistakes are mounting up.... Heitinga is awful as well, his positional sense  is terrible but I don't think he has been helped hy playing alongside Hangeland who in my opinion has been the biggest dissapointment this season. I would say Burn is our best CB and that is saying something as he has only played a few games for us.

How can you say Stek has been poor beyond belief this season? He's been one of the brighter spots this season. Ya he's made a few mistakes, but look at the defense in front of him. It's been awful all season. It's your opinion, but I think it's a little harsh to say he's been poor beyond belief.

Deanothefulhamfan

I honestly struggle to pick out a good performance. Maybe his debut against Sunderland for 65 minutes, and utd away but I am clutching at straws.... Steklenberg will be the first one out if we go down and in all honesty I won't be dissapointed...  I know he has a terrible defence in front of him, but he is making costly mistakes on a regular basis, and is looking like a scared little boy everytime a cross comes in.

There have been worse players this season, but only a couple imo

Would be interested to see the stats with him and Stockdale..... FPT you are normally good for this sort of thing?

JDH101

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on March 15, 2014, 05:33:17 AM
I honestly struggle to pick out a good performance. Maybe his debut against Sunderland for 65 minutes, and utd away but I am clutching at straws.... Steklenberg will be the first one out if we go down and in all honesty I won't be dissapointed...  I know he has a terrible defence in front of him, but he is making costly mistakes on a regular basis, and is looking like a scared little boy everytime a cross comes in.

There have been worse players this season, but only a couple imo

Would be interested to see the stats with him and Stockdale..... FPT you are normally good for this sort of thing?

I understand that everyone has opinions and this is a forum to air them, but honestly, to get on Steks back is crazy. I would say he is one of the best keepers in the league. To consider dropping him for a keeper who is at best Championship level is beyond crazy.

And earlier in this thread you agreed that Kaca should start. Kaca is exactly that - kack. Lightweight, useless with the ball, even more useless without the ball. I am at a loss as too why so many people on here think he is good. I have never seen him have a good half, let alone game.

Deanothefulhamfan

I think you rate stek wayyyy to highly.... I think calling him one of the best keepers in the league is crazy, which is why it is good to have a forum like this, so we can express our "crazy views". The fact of the matter is I believe Stockdale is as good as stek, if not better, plus he will be our number 1 next season so it makes sense to play him

Kaca has not been great and I am not his biggest fan, but he did well when he came on against Cardiff, and I feel Magath will start him.... I would like Richardson there in truth, but Kaca over JAR every day of the week imo.

the nutflush

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on March 14, 2014, 11:24:53 PM
Wahoooo finally Magath..... better late than never. If he plays some youngsters today then I will back him regardless of the results. Least he is preparing us for next season.....

Riise for Kaca and Heitinga for Burn....  although Hangeland has been worse, can't see him dropping our captain.

Stockdale needs to be brought back in aswell

Kacas done absolutely nothing this season.  Im sorry but hes not the answer. 

WayneKerrins

Haven't been on Felix's back but the wasted 3 games trying the same has been crew that buffoon Jol persevered with for half a season could have been avoided if he'd looked at the videos...unfortunately he made a big point if not doing that.

Bobby2012

Quote from: fulhamrover on March 14, 2014, 07:21:19 PM
"I have given experienced players the chance in the first few games and now is the time to put energy with the young players who won't be scared about the situation."

I love Magath's style. Could we possibly see David in next to Kvist with Woodrow and Tankovic up front?

I think it´s possible David will start with Kvist and Tankovic with Bent/Mitroglou up front.
Rene was always positive about David and Tanko, they get chances, because they are one of our most promising talents.

David has two first-team games behind his name and was in both games very important for us. He impressed with an assist on his debut against Norwich. Sheffield Utd player Michael Doyle get a straight red card following an off-the-ball incident with Chris David.

After René has been replaced by Magath; our greatest talents Tunnicliffe, David, Cole, Tankovic and Dembele are disappeared..

fulhamrover

Quote from: Bobby2012 on March 15, 2014, 11:06:15 AM
Quote from: fulhamrover on March 14, 2014, 07:21:19 PM
"I have given experienced players the chance in the first few games and now is the time to put energy with the young players who won't be scared about the situation."

I love Magath's style. Could we possibly see David in next to Kvist with Woodrow and Tankovic up front?

I think it´s possible David will start with Kvist and Tankovic with Bent/Mitroglou up front.
Rene was always positive about David and Tanko, they get chances, because they are one of our most promising talents.

David has two first-team games behind his name and was in both games very important for us. He impressed with an assist on his debut against Norwich. Sheffield Utd player Michael Doyle get a straight red card following an off-the-ball incident with Chris David.

After René has been replaced by Magath; our greatest talents Tunnicliffe, David, Cole, Tankovic and Dembele are disappeared..

To be fair Dembele picked up a hamstring against West Ham and they are probably protecting him. He is still only 17/18!

supersimmo123

Patrick Roberts is not in the U18s today, wonder if Dejagahs injury means he will get a game today?

Bryanthebroom

Woodrow and Kasami starting for us. Looks like an awful team again

Bryanthebroom

Pluto

Bizarre lineup yet again *sigh*

Bryanthebroom

Very strange. No Mitro in the squad. Feels like we're going to need a minor miracle again. Ah well toon don't have Remy. Every cloud and all that...

This twitter comment sums it up:

Liam Wanks ‏@Banksy0000  17s
We cannot loving lose to Fulham,their main striker couldn't get a game for Southend

JDH101

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on March 15, 2014, 01:39:15 AM
Quote from: ross_bamping on March 15, 2014, 01:13:49 AM
Stek, Riether, Hangeland, Riise and Dejagah out. Stockdale, Passley, Burn, Kaca and Kasami in.

I would be very happy if that happened....

Fair play to you Deano. Woodrow worked his socks off and Stockdale had a good game making a season saving save before we scored. Kacka is still pants but even he had a half decent game by his standards.

I'm happy to have got it wrong on Woodrow and Stockdale today - the feeling of winning feels nice!

Deanothefulhamfan

Thanks JDH, we are all entitled to voice our opinion, I disagreed with you on this subject, but will agree with you on plenty of others. That's the joy of posting on here to have debates with other fans who share the same love....

Great battling performance by all, maybe just maybe we can dare to dream.....