watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Alan Pardew is a Fulham Fan.

Started by ChesterTheTabby, March 14, 2014, 09:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Alan Pardew, turns out unbeknownst to me, is actually a Fulham supporter...Real talk.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Admin

This has been known for years, I've also stopped to talk to him outside the ground a couple of times, his son is also a fan, a season ticket holder and goes regularly. Though, the way he celebrated that late goal up at St James Park, you'd think otherwise.  

hovewhite

SouthfieldWhite

He use to drink in the Woodstock pub in Lower Morden when at Palace and was known as the Party boy

ChesterTheTabby

I'm surprised we never went for him as coach...He would care so much about this club.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Deanothefulhamfan

Maoconnor he headbuts players at Newcastle.... Can you imgaine the sort of behaviour he would do if he were at Fulham?

I think he is a decent coach, but would not like to see him at Fulham as his behaviour is very unfulhamish

Admin

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on March 15, 2014, 12:01:08 AM
Maoconnor he headbuts players at Newcastle.... Can you imgaine the sort of behaviour he would do if he were at Fulham?

I think he is a decent coach, but would not like to see him at Fulham as his behaviour is very unfulhamish

Headbuts are exactly what we need right now. Fairy dust and all things nice at Fulham won't get us out of this mess, unfortunately. 

Deanothefulhamfan

Seven game bans are not what we need ;)

But yeah a bit of fight and passion would be a good start

Fulham 442

I honestly never knew that!  Would definitely rather have him in charge, anger management issues or not, that our present manager!

Bedford White

Pardew made a massive mistake last week, he admitted that himself. That said I don't think that that incident defines the man. I've done stupid things and I've lost my rag a few times in the past. I'm no saint so I'm not going to judge him. He made a mistake in the heat of the moment and he's been punished accordingly, end of!

Would I have him as our manager? Yes, yes I would. A lot of folk have criticised players and staff for lacking passion for this club so why not take a truly passionate man on to steer the ship?

leonffc

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on March 14, 2014, 10:02:00 PM
He use to drink in the Woodstock pub in Lower Morden when at Palace and was known as the Party boy

He was also known as Chunky (allegedly) at West Ham because all he ate were tinned pineapple chunks as he believed it made his semen taste sweeter for the chicks (allegedly)

Forever Fulham

:plus one:
Quote from: Bedford White on March 15, 2014, 05:38:03 AM
Pardew made a massive mistake last week, he admitted that himself. That said I don't think that that incident defines the man. I've done stupid things and I've lost my rag a few times in the past. I'm no saint so I'm not going to judge him. He made a mistake in the heat of the moment and he's been punished accordingly, end of!

Would I have him as our manager? Yes, yes I would. A lot of folk have criticised players and staff for lacking passion for this club so why not take a truly passionate man on to steer the ship?

alfie

Quote from: Bedford White on March 15, 2014, 05:38:03 AM

I do love people who take the moral high ground, of course they have never done anything they regret in their life, as you say he made a silly mistake, he is paying his price, that Chelsea manager gets away with verbal assaults on anyone he thinks of.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't