watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Brede comments

Started by fulhamrover, March 21, 2014, 09:56:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamrover

"He has a different style of management to what we used to," Hangeland said. "We are definitely training harder. We have had less days off and trained more intensely.

"If we train three times a day and win on Saturday I don't mind. I used to training hard, but some are finding it harder than others."

"The win over Newcastle has change the mood around the training ground quite a bit. It's hard to come in every day when you're under this type of pressure and not getting results."

The threat of visiting Championship grounds next season is less of a spur than suffering the misery of Fulham losing their place at the top table after 13 years.

"I don't need to think about things like that," said Hangeland. "I have been here six years and I truly care about the club, and that's enough motivation for me."

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-captain-insists-second-tier-football-6852717

EJL

alfie

Quote from: fulhamrover on March 21, 2014, 09:56:52 AM
"He has a different style of management to what we used to," Hangeland said. "We are definitely training harder. We have had less days off and trained more intensely.

"If we train three times a day and win on Saturday I don't mind. I used to training hard, but some are finding it harder than others."

"The win over Newcastle has change the mood around the training ground quite a bit. It's hard to come in every day when you're under this type of pressure and not getting results."

The threat of visiting Championship grounds next season is less of a spur than suffering the misery of Fulham losing their place at the top table after 13 years.

"I don't need to think about things like that," said Hangeland. "I have been here six years and I truly care about the club, and that's enough motivation for me."

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/fulham-captain-insists-second-tier-football-6852717

I have been saying for a long time (you may have noticed) as to why people kept going on about Jol not motivating players, well for me Brede has said  "I have been here six years and I truly care about the club, and that's enough motivation for me."

Should this not apply to all the players, Felix put up pictures of supporters and that seemed to jolt them, what else do they need but pictures of the very people that go to games at their club.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

aaronmcguigan

Sorry to nitpick but footballers only train 3 times a week??

And surely there should be a difference between how hard one trains and how hard one is pushed in training which could explain the poor performances. Ie if no one pushes them , they won't push themselves and end up unfit and not up for the fight

westcliff white

he said 3 times a day, or did i mis-understand what you were referring too
Every day is a Fulham day

aaronmcguigan

Just misread, sorry Westcliff.

westcliff white

don't apologise i thought i had misunderstood what was being said.
Every day is a Fulham day

ffccaz

We live near the training ground and where they use to finish about 1 its more like 4. Love Brede's last sentance

Burt

Good to hear.

More time on the training pitch = more resilience across the whole 90mins + more time to gel + more time to plan the tactics etc = more points (hopefully!).

ChesterTheTabby

Top bloke - where has this Brede been? I think Magath has finally re-instilled the fight and bark back into our beloved Hangeland. Let's hope it works!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"