watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just Think

Started by Peabody, March 24, 2014, 12:56:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peabody

I am up here in Scotland for a few days break and the thought occurred to me that if there was anything in this reincarnation business, there is a danger, God forbid, that I could come back as a Chelsea Supporter.

ffc73

You will have had to have been really really bad in your current life to come back as one of those

Holders

What did I do to deserve to come back as a Fulham fan?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

DiegoFulham

@DiegoFulham follow for a follow back

Vinnieffc

I am qualified to be reincarnated as a Man Utd fan as A: I live in Kent B: I've watched Coronation Street once or twice and C: I know absolutely sod all about football.

Anyway aside from that, I am moving back to Ireland in 2 weeks time for an indeterminate period to help my Mam move from her secluded home outside our village into a nearby town (she has impaired eyesight so is no longer allowed to drive, which is imperative out in the sticks). I shall therefore be rekindling my love for my previous Mistress that is Bray Wanderers. Very similar to Fulham in that we expect to lose every week but throw up the odd result..

But my glass is still half full and I expect the Whites to stay in the Prem and Bray to keep Irish Prem League status by the tightest of margins (as they do every season)..

YankeeJim

Quote from: Peabody on March 24, 2014, 12:56:41 PM
I am up here in Scotland for a few days break and the thought occurred to me that if there was anything in this reincarnation business, there is a danger, God forbid, that I could come back as a Chelsea Supporter.

It could be worse. You could come back as a bird that John Terry fancies.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

malc

Could be worse-could be QPR

SuffolkWhite

I would like to come back as a Athletico Bilbao fan or somewhere like that, football in the sunshine.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"