watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So I had a laugh today!

Started by K33NY, March 24, 2014, 06:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K33NY

Heard about this, cottagecorner forum often, and decided for fun to take a look, logged in and on the very first post I saw, I knew what kind of website this was, thought hey maybe I was unlucky to read that as first topic, jumped to another, then another.... and another........ and, another.

Is it ok for me to say, what a pathetic forum?..... It seem slike they all are the most immature persons to ever have excisted.....

Fulham76

Quote from: K33NY on March 24, 2014, 06:19:35 PM
Heard about this, cottagecorner forum often, and decided for fun to take a look, logged in and on the very first post I saw, I knew what kind of website this was, thought hey maybe I was unlucky to read that as first topic, jumped to another, then another.... and another........ and, another.

Is it ok for me to say, what a pathetic forum?..... It seem slike they all are the most immature persons to ever have excisted.....

Give us an example

Sammyffc

Quote from: Fulham76 on March 24, 2014, 06:53:05 PM
Quote from: K33NY on March 24, 2014, 06:19:35 PM

Give us an example

:plus one:

Northern Cottager

Some good guys overt here. Some weird ones too that don't seem to follow Fulham but do post bizarre threads for a reaction then bump them themselves. I'm a member over there too and find some threads good.

Admin

Be careful, you'll get them starting starting another 100 page thread all about FOF. I'm not sure if their server could handle such activity.

Sammyffc

i laughed today aswell at a joke i got told . have a good evening  092.gif

Bedford White

Quote from: Northern Cottager on March 24, 2014, 07:02:34 PM
Some good guys overt here. Some weird ones too that don't seem to follow Fulham but do post bizarre threads for a reaction then bump them themselves. I'm a member over there too and find some threads good.

Agreed, the web is big enough for all of us and diverse opinions should have a medium regardless of whether we agree or not.

Blanco

I went on the forum but couldn't access any posts. When I clicked on "most recent posts" it was empty and just showed the page numbers. Any idea how to access them? Do you have to be a member?

Berserker

Yes I think you have to be a member now. Didn't used to but I think they were having server issues like us
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Wimbledon_White

The moderation is very reasonable over there I tend to find.

Fulham76

Quote from: Blanco on March 24, 2014, 08:15:00 PM
I went on the forum but couldn't access any posts. When I clicked on "most recent posts" it was empty and just showed the page numbers. Any idea how to access them? Do you have to be a member?
[/quote
Quote from: Blanco on March 24, 2014, 08:15:00 PM

I had a look after reading this thread but you need to register. I did register, (well I tried), but apparently needs to be approved, which hasn't happened yet

K33NY

Quote from: Admin on March 24, 2014, 07:24:11 PM
Be careful, you'll get them starting starting another 100 page thread all about FOF. I'm not sure if their server could handle such activity.

When I was there it was allready going on..... they where taliing about the, Why did you join FoF forum topic, and omfg how much rant it was on there, and so much childish statements, foul language, personal attacks on members here, loads of hatred of members here. I then jumped to a new topic, where more people where trash talking members and admins here and FoF forum in general.

Seriously one guy even used LBno11's avatar with a red sign over it something and hes name was ridicilous I dont know, allowed to put up pictures about old man spanking nude women or something, and again, real foul language.... I will never take part of that site, ever! I allways start with a introduction post, but thats the only post from me that will ever be there...

YankeeJim

Quote from: K33NY on March 24, 2014, 10:25:53 PM
Quote from: Admin on March 24, 2014, 07:24:11 PM

When I was there it was allready going on..... they where taliing about the, Why did you join FoF forum topic, and omfg how much rant it was on there, and so much childish statements, foul language, personal attacks on members here, loads of hatred of members here. I then jumped to a new topic, where more people where trash talking members and admins here and FoF forum in general.

Seriously one guy even used LBno11's avatar with a red sign over it something and hes name was ridicilous I dont know, allowed to put up pictures about old man spanking nude women or something, and again, real foul language.... I will never take part of that site, ever! I allways start with a introduction post, but thats the only post from me that will ever be there...

How'd they get a picture of me?
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.