watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No Mitroglou all season.

Started by Northern Cottager, March 27, 2014, 09:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger53

I love the fact it was 8 million to the Arsenal and 12 to us - Thats fulhamish!

Lighthouse

I cannot believe with Berbatov going that we could not have had a better contingency plan than this. The reason we are going down are many. One of them the incompetence of the men in charge
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

leonffc

Alarm bells should have rang when West ham joined the chase. Their history of signing complete crocks should have alerted us big time!!

On the plus side, no one in their right mind will sign him in the summer for what we paid so he might be a powerful force in the championship - unless AllyMac let him have a 50% relegation clause  :doh:

Snibbo

Quote from: leonffc on March 28, 2014, 05:20:40 AM
Alarm bells should have rang when West ham joined the chase. Their history of signing complete crocks should have alerted us big time!!

On the plus side, no one in their right mind will sign him in the summer for what we paid so he might be a powerful force in the championship - unless AllyMac let him have a 50% relegation clause  :doh:
West Ham only feigned interest to p*ss us off, and to push the price up.

RaySmith

We don't know if the story of him having surgery has any truth in it.

FortCollinsFulham

Quote from: Burt on March 27, 2014, 10:35:21 PM
Quote from: nose on March 27, 2014, 10:30:20 PM
by the way, how do we know this is all true

Come now... Why let facts get in the way of a good old griping session?
:dft011:

And the Jags are set to play SIXTEEN home games at the cottage, havnt you heard!!!
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

Northern Cottager

Quote from: FortCollinsFulham on March 28, 2014, 07:21:05 AM

And the Jags are set to play SIXTEEN home games at the cottage, havnt you heard!!!

Check the other thread from Motspur. Been confirmed . Worst signing int he history off football.

nose

Quote from: Lighthouse on March 28, 2014, 12:24:55 AM
I cannot believe with Berbatov going that we could not have had a better contingency plan than this. The reason we are going down are many. One of them the incompetence of the men in charge

That surely is the truth!

premFlem

Have the club really just spent 10 mill on a crippled emergency  striker who no one else would touch with a barge pole. please stop this season I wanna get off.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Bedford White

I've just read in another thread that in today's pre match conference Magath has said "Mitroglou won't play but will be ready next week". He's not going to say that if he's out for the rest of this season surely?

Lighthouse

Quote from: Bedford White on March 28, 2014, 01:18:25 PM
I've just read in another thread that in today's pre match conference Magath has said "Mitroglou won't play but will be ready next week". He's not going to say that if he's out for the rest of this season surely?

It really doesn't matter either way. But it doesn't look as if the op was true. Although frankly there comes a point where I just don't care and feel the club should have done better and found a player who could actually play.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

When I first glanced at this I thought it said  "Gripping Season"
Glad I looked closer.

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

SKSW6

Quote from: Bedford White on March 28, 2014, 01:18:25 PM

It'll probably be followed by "he has a niggle" next week and he'll continue with these "niggles" until the end of the season, if the rumours are true of course.

Vinnieffc

This reeks of Karma.. We're getting payback for selling a crocked and useless Bullard to Hull for 5 Million. I now fully expect us to re-sign Steve Archibald and his zimmer frame for 15 mill to provide us with the goals to survive.. Aaaaagghhh !!!!  :016:

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Vinnieffc on March 28, 2014, 03:26:27 PM
This reeks of Karma.. We're getting payback for selling a crocked and useless Bullard to Hull for 5 Million. I now fully expect us to re-sign Steve Archibald and his zimmer frame for 15 mill to provide us with the goals to survive.. Aaaaagghhh !!!!  :016:

Dont forget Zamora and Johnson.

fulhamrover

The way I see it:

*We let Berbatov go as it looks like we have Mitroglou deal wrapped up
*A problem emerges with Mitroglou's medical
*It was too late to stop Berbatov from going - and even if we did we wouldn't want him back in the dressing room considering his reported influence on morale
*The club immediately meet the asking price of the Herenveen striker. However they don't want to sell to us so late
*The club is now left with the choice of completing the Mitroglou signing or signing no forward.

Cluster mess of a situation but kind of sums up our season

mangoputney

Quote from: fulhamrover on March 29, 2014, 11:05:46 AM
The way I see it:

*We let Berbatov go as it looks like we have Mitroglou deal wrapped up
*A problem emerges with Mitroglou's medical
*It was too late to stop Berbatov from going - and even if we did we wouldn't want him back in the dressing room considering his reported influence on morale
*The club immediately meet the asking price of the Herenveen striker. However they don't want to sell to us so late
*The club is now left with the choice of completing the Mitroglou signing or signing no forward.

Cluster mess of a situation but kind of sums up our season

+1
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation