watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

No Mitroglou all season.

Started by Northern Cottager, March 27, 2014, 09:12:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Northern Cottager

Supposedly in Italy having knee surgery.

Looks like it's up to Woodrow to provide the goals to keep us up.

Northern Cottager

Fulham76

If true, this is the sort of thing the club should be telling us. Even if he's not ruled out for the season it would be nice to hear from the club because its obvious something isn't right with him

Buffalo76

Is this the latest installment of Fulhamish? fp.gif

Fulham76

Quote from: Buffalo76 on March 27, 2014, 09:31:24 PM

Olympiakos-ish I think, the way they stitched us up here. Hi 5's all round when that deal went through & they off loaded a player that can barely walk.
Top work by the club on this one. Time to bring back Al Fayed's personal doctor

Buffalo76

Quote from: Fulham76 on March 27, 2014, 09:34:43 PM
Quote from: Buffalo76 on March 27, 2014, 09:31:24 PM

Olympiakos-ish I think, the way they stitched us up here. Hi 5's all round when that deal went through & they off loaded a player that can barely walk.
Top work by the club on this one. Time to bring back Al Fayed's personal doctor

:plus one:

MJG

Lets just say that there were two transfers that have gone through this season that MAF would not have sanctioned.

Fulham76

Quote from: MJG on March 27, 2014, 09:45:27 PM
Lets just say that there were two transfers that have gone through this season that MAF would not have sanctioned.

Who was the other one?

MJG

Quote from: Fulham76 on March 27, 2014, 09:47:39 PM
Quote from: MJG on March 27, 2014, 09:45:27 PM

Who was the other one?
Parker for cost, length of contract and wages.

Berserker

2 different manager to blame for them two
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

nose

mitroglu knew, olympiakos knew and no doubt the agent knew mitroglu was a fraud of a deal.... i still bet he plays for greece at the world cup....   
i wonder who made the crackpot decision to sign the no chance of starting player

nose

by the way, how do we know this is all true

westcliff white

Assuming its true, it could mean he will play for us in the championship if we or when we go down. He would rip them apart form what I saw live twice this season. That is unless we sell him, but who,would buy a striker that has played just over 3 hours of football since November? Of course he could play for Greece in the World Cup but if having surgery you would think he must be a doubt for that
Every day is a Fulham day

Burt

Quote from: nose on March 27, 2014, 10:30:20 PM

Come now... Why let facts get in the way of a good old griping session?
:dft011:

Burt

Quote from: Burt on March 27, 2014, 10:35:21 PM
Quote from: nose on March 27, 2014, 10:30:20 PM

Come now... Why let facts get in the way of a good old griping session?
:dft011:

Although I should have read the Motspur Park thread first!

Aaron

IF this is true then it's official:

This is the worst signing in the history of football, ever..

Unless that is when he signed his lengthy contract it was on the understanding that he'd take a cut in wages and play for us in the Championship if and when we go down.  I can't for the life of me work out how or why someone playing Champions League football would do that for though, so I expect he hasn't and he won't.  He'll be gone in May.

Worst. Signing. Ever.

PokerMatt

Quote from: westcliff white on March 27, 2014, 10:34:52 PM
Assuming its true, it could mean he will play for us in the championship if we or when we go down. He would rip them apart form what I saw live twice this season. That is unless we sell him, but who,would buy a striker that has played just over 3 hours of football since November? Of course he could play for Greece in the World Cup but if having surgery you would think he must be a doubt for that

Fulham would.

Oh.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

westcliff white

Quote from: PokerMatt on March 27, 2014, 10:49:27 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on March 27, 2014, 10:34:52 PM

Fulham would.

Oh.

Lol matt your wrong, when we wee clever enough to buy him after he had played just an hour since November lol
Every day is a Fulham day

zschwartz

ffs, he looks like it. credit to him for at least pretending he could run for a bit, i guess.