more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cauley Woodrow dropped for tomorrow?

Started by fulhamrover, March 29, 2014, 03:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmg

Quote from: Admin on March 29, 2014, 11:09:45 PM
Woodrow isn't a goal scorer, 2 in 22 at Southend, but his holdup play is pretty decent. 

This is drawing an incorrect conclusion from selected evidence.

Woodrow may have found the net only twice at Southend. Why? I do not know. He may have been used inefficiently. Maybe Southend were unable to provide chances (which would make him feel at home with us). Maybe he is incapable of scoring at adult professional level. Maybe he will never score a Premier League goal. All maybes.

What is a fact is that he scored 6 in 6 for the u21s last season and 14 in 15 for the u18s. The season before he averaged nigh on a goal a game for the u18.
Zamora was a prolific scorer in the lower leagues but (apart from a few purple patches) gained plaudits only for his hold-up play in the Premiership. Maybe (that word again) Woodrow will turn out the same, although my impression is that there is much more to his game than that.
At this stage to say that he is 'isn't a goal scorer' is just plain wrong.

Rhys Lightning 63

If he has been dropped for today, this will go up there with the all time great conspiracies. Along with JFK, the moon landing and Diana
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Logicalman

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on March 30, 2014, 10:38:48 AM
If he has been dropped for today, this will go up there with the all time great conspiracies. Along with JFK, the moon landing and Diana

JFK never went to the moon with Diana.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

HatterDon

Quote from: Logicalman on March 30, 2014, 04:41:44 PM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on March 30, 2014, 10:38:48 AM

JFK never went to the moon with Diana.

That's what THEY want you to think. :008:
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel