watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cauley Woodrow dropped for tomorrow?

Started by fulhamrover, March 29, 2014, 03:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamrover

On his twitter this morning he posted "unbelievable" before deleting it 15 minutes later.

Now he has posted:
"Cauley Woodrow ‏@CauleyWoodrow  3h When the sun is out everything is 100x better

Burt

Hmmm...

Not sure whether this is worth trying to read too much in to it.

The "unbelievable" could relate to the possibility that he had no milk for his cornflakes  :dft011:

Be a shame if he was dropped, he looked good v. the Toon and it's only a matter of time before he gets us a goal.

Logicalman

Quote from: Burt on March 29, 2014, 03:50:38 PM

The "unbelievable" could relate to the possibility that he had no milk for his cornflakes  :dft011:

... or someone peed on them!!  :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

MJG

Dropped his toast on the butter side?

Texas White

Maybe he was writing about someone else.... actions

cmg

Tankovic's twitter is in Swedish, so it's a little difficult to translate. I think it says:

'Oh Boy, you should have seen Cauley's face when he found out!

Still, I'd have felt the same if someone had done that on my cornflakes.

Incidently, Zlatan says he'll only come if we go down. Always been his ambition to play on a wet Wednesday night in Wigan, Blackburn, Huddersfield, Bolton etc.'

fulhamrover

Quote from: cmg on March 29, 2014, 04:11:29 PM

Tankovic's twitter is in Swedish, so it's a little difficult to translate. I think it says:

Incidently, Zlatan says he'll only come if we go down. Always been his ambition to play on a wet Wednesday night in Wigan, Blackburn, Huddersfield, Bolton etc.'
That's very unprofessional of Tankovic if true. Do you have a link?

Edit: That will teach me for skim reading a post  :doh:

K33NY

I dont see the message from Tankovic....

PokerMatt

:005:
Follow me: @mattdjourno

PaulJ123

I thought the same, so I replied when I saw the "unbelievable" tweet asking if he's been dropped
He replied saying "hope not ;)" so I don't think this is football related

Berserker

Maybe he is doing a Holtby
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

BestOfBrede

Maybe people should stop reading/believing these ridiculous social sites (twater, crapbook etc) and not make 2 x 2 = 5!

The worlds gone mad - even my own Father believes everything he reads in the Sun! Thank God he hasn't got a computer!

Alan

Quote from: MJG on March 29, 2014, 04:02:13 PM
Dropped his toast on the butter side?

Dropped it on the non-butter side? Now that would be unbelievable...
Why would you kill it, kill it, kill it before it dies?

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

And they're the 'attractive' teams

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Admin

Woodrow isn't a goal scorer, 2 in 22 at Southend, but his holdup play is pretty decent. Thing is, we need goals to survive, so where are they coming from? The Greek isn't fit, Rodders just doesn't seem up it, maybe it's now time for Bent to prove his worth again running off Woodrow.

Lighthouse

Diarra has been given the number 9 shirt and we are told he likes to play the ball forward. So it looks as if we have a new number 9 alongside Stockdale who will be playing as an emergency forward.

After what has been going on lately I wouldn't put it passed Fulham to play without any forward.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

RidgeRider

Let's not forget we did a fair job when BZ held the ball up for us but couldn't score a goal in his first season with us. His hold up play allowed Duff, Dempsey, and Gera to knock in a few and keep us in mid-table. We need goals but they can come from Holtby, Sidwell, Ashkan and perhaps Kaca

gerrys

:plus one:
Quote from: RidgeRider on March 29, 2014, 11:37:42 PM
Let's not forget we did a fair job when BZ held the ball up for us but couldn't score a goal in his first season with us. His hold up play allowed Duff, Dempsey, and Gera to knock in a few and keep us in mid-table. We need goals but they can come from Holtby, Sidwell, Ashkan and perhaps Kaca

K33NY

Quote from: RidgeRider on March 29, 2014, 11:37:42 PM

I agree, actually didnt think of it that way before you wrote it.

Holders

Maybe he's just had sight of Holtby's text photo and saw that he'd obviously photo-shopped it!
Non sumus statione ferriviaria