watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Day of Destiny!!!

Started by Luffy86, March 30, 2014, 10:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luffy86

Terrible nights sleep last night, with my mind on our big game. Today I think our destiny may be decided... Last time I had butterflies like this we were playing Pompey away...
COYW, make us proud!!

RaySmith

But, unlike Pompey away - we still have games to play after this one, and survival will still be mathematically possible, I think.

Fletchino

Whose limbs were made in England, show us here
The mettle of your pasture; let us swear
That you are worth your breeding; which I doubt not;
For there is none of you so mean and base,
That hath not noble lustre in your eyes.
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'

the nutflush

This is Fulham not England Fletch.  Most of the Fulham players today wont be English.  Just sayin.  Palace's win has hurt our chances of survival badly.  No win today and we are gone.  Having said that I think we are gone. 

ron

Quote from: the nutflush on March 30, 2014, 10:41:29 AM
This is Fulham not England Fletch.  Most of the Fulham players today wont be English.  Just sayin.  Palace's win has hurt our chances of survival badly.  No win today and we are gone.  Having said that I think we are gone.  

...then to add an international flavour to the call to arms..

" Allons enfants de la Patrie! Le jour de gloire est arrivé".

Blanco

We were saying this against Cardiff. And Newcastle. And even if we lose people will  be saying it about every remaining game.

ron

Quote from: Blanco on March 30, 2014, 11:10:23 AM
We were saying this against Cardiff. And Newcastle. And even if we lose people will  be saying it about every remaining game.

....It's because there isn't anything else left to say. And we all know that the writing has been on the wall for ages now.

Fletchino

95% of people in the stadium will be english. Just saying. :-)

the nutflush

Luffy86

I know we've said 'this is our last chance' a few times already... But, I feel this could possibly be our last chance if we don't take all three points... End of!!
Especially with palace winning yesterday!!
We've got to have a massive performance!, no time to worry about goal difference!! We've got to out score our opponent!!

FFCSteve

We are going down!
People want to hang on to every last thread!

I almost allowed myself a small glimmer of hope until yesterday. You cant rely on Chelsea for anything!  :doh:
COYW!!! Bring back Rene! But I do like Slav!

Denver Fulham

We can still survive if we lose today. I don't think we will, but 11-12 points in the last six matches isn't totally impossible, and very well could be enough.

I don't think we're getting anything from today. Everton are too good, can press us into mistakes, etc. Hope I'm wrong.

Lighthouse

I hope the team can enjoy the game and play well. We are as good as gone so just relax and enjoy the last games of the season. Once all real hope is gone that is when we may see a performance or two. It would be nice at last.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Luffy86

There you go....
Our destiny is in the championship!!