more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New hobby - any suggestions??

Started by aFFCn_Fan, March 30, 2014, 04:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

Quote from: King_Crud on March 30, 2014, 10:41:53 PM
I play cricket in the summer, if it was an all year round sport I would play it year round. Football only exists as a hobby while I wait for cricket to start again

just curious ... fast bowler?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Putney

For me football is all year round as I follow various leagues which run during the summer. Never a dull moment.

I'm also doing fantasy baseball this year to pass the time until the football (american) starts again. Regretting it already.

Walsh

Quote from: SKSW6 on March 30, 2014, 06:27:11 PM
American football. I get bored a lot at work and there are always a ton of articles to read and podcasts to listen to about draft prospects, free agency etc. Oh, and no matter which team you pick to follow, they can never be relegated (although they can be relocated).

I'm a Giants fan and was wondering if you had any good websites for podcasts and all that good stuff.

King_Crud

Quote from: HatterDon on March 31, 2014, 12:29:38 AM
Quote from: King_Crud on March 30, 2014, 10:41:53 PM
I play cricket in the summer, if it was an all year round sport I would play it year round. Football only exists as a hobby while I wait for cricket to start again

just curious … fast bowler?

can be, I play for two teams, in one I'm a batsman and keeper, in the other (Bricklayers Arms team) I'm an all rounder, usually opening the bowling.

SKSW6

Quote from: Walsh on March 31, 2014, 01:04:36 AM
Quote from: SKSW6 on March 30, 2014, 06:27:11 PM
American football. I get bored a lot at work and there are always a ton of articles to read and podcasts to listen to about draft prospects, free agency etc. Oh, and no matter which team you pick to follow, they can never be relegated (although they can be relocated).

I'm a Giants fan and was wondering if you had any good websites for podcasts and all that good stuff.

I don't know if the New York branch do it, but ESPN Seattle upload their radio shows to their website in the form of podcasts. Otherwise the "Around The League" podcast on NFL.com is pretty good.

Vinnieffc

I tried sex, but got a bit dispondant when I couldn't break my record if 2 mins 23 seconds.. Given up now (and so has the wife)  :005:

epsomraver

Quote from: Berserker on March 30, 2014, 05:22:32 PM
Archeaology. Still considering whether my body is up to being in a trench for a week for the summer school

Surely you are not that unpopular Mrs B :005:

TheDaddy

Quote from: Vinnieffc on March 31, 2014, 04:18:00 PM
I tried sex, but got a bit dispondant when I couldn't break my record if 2 mins 23 seconds.. Given up now (and so has the wife)  :005:
It takes me that long just to get me socks off!!

Sex aint all that its cracked up to be ! or perhaps im doing it wrong ....
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

hovewhite

Boats that's done it for me,so much so I'm living on my second one for the summer.
Word of caution they eat your money.but great fun.