watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bullard on loan to Celtic

Started by CorkedHat, June 02, 2010, 02:52:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorkedHat

Celtic have won the race to sign Hull's Jimmy Bullard after the midfielder agreed to join the Scottish giants on a 12-month loan deal. Daily Mirror :035:
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

McBridefan1

Tom

Who cares where that floppy hair muppet goes!
Fulham for life!

BarryP

Quote from: CorkedHat on June 02, 2010, 02:52:35 AM
Celtic have won the race to sign Hull's Jimmy Bullard after the midfielder agreed to join the Scottish giants on a 12-month loan deal. Daily Mirror :035:

Good thing for Jimmy that he didn't have to run the race instead of Celtic.
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

finnster01

Quote from: McBridefan1 on June 02, 2010, 03:01:22 AM
Isn't Jimmy Protestant???
Mr McBridefan, Celtic have had quite a few protestants but Rangers have had only very few catholics. I remember going to an old-firm match when Mo Johnston (Catholic and ex-Celtic) had joined Rangers... I thought the whole stadium was going to fall down. It was outrage from all sets of fans, Rangers and Celtic. Never seen anything like it... 
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

McBridefan1

So basically you're telling me it was a bad joke? No problem, it wasn't my first it won't be my last. :doh:

finnster01

Quote from: McBridefan1 on June 02, 2010, 04:47:48 AM
So basically you're telling me it was a bad joke? No problem, it wasn't my first it won't be my last. :doh:
No, all I am saying is that if you are in Glasgow on the day of the old firm, don't wear anything green or blue in case you walk into the wrong pub...Have made that mistake myself and had to run for my life with some very angry Scotsmen behind me.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

Quote from: finnster01 on June 02, 2010, 04:59:46 AM
No, all I am saying is that if you are in Glasgow on the day of the old firm, don't wear anything green or blue in case you walk into the wrong pub...Have made that mistake myself and had to run for my life with some very angry Scotsmen behind me.

Shouldn't be a problem for MBF1, Mr. Finn. He usually wears pink.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

clintclintdeuce

Im looking forward to the day I can be in Glasgow for the old firm Finn, and picking the black shirt out of my bag.
The Dude abides.

Lighthouse

I made the mistake of wearing a black shirt in Glasgow and walking into the wrong McDonalds. I asked for a Big Mac. Blimey the look on the faces. I was chased out. It was, so it turned out, a white shirt McDonalds. Lucky to escape with my fries.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Scrumpy

I'm sure Jimmy will do well at that level
for the dozen or so games that he's fit for.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

cebu

JB's got the right idea, moving further and further away from Fulham.
Next stop, North Pole!

WhiteJC

well to be fair they are a big club  :doh:

BlacknWhite

I really dislike jimmy bullard, but on the funny side has anyone seen the shampoo advert he did! its really funny

The Equalizer

Quote from: BlacknWhite on June 02, 2010, 05:27:38 PM
I really dislike jimmy bullard, but on the funny side has anyone seen the shampoo advert he did! its really funny

That was very amusing actually. I posted it on here a while ago.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

flynny

The Bhoys are really going down hill if the buy only poo that clubs like hull dont want.Im not buying my kids celtic kits this year if that twit is playing.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: flynny on June 02, 2010, 07:41:44 PM
The Bhoys are really going down hill if the buy only sh1t that clubs like hull dont want.Im not buying my kids celtic kits this year if that twit is playing.
Get them a nice Glasgow Rangers top instead   :54: .

flynny

Im not buying that hunavarian right footed shite thanks.

Tom

Quote from: flynny on June 02, 2010, 07:41:44 PM
The Bhoys are really going down hill if the buy only sh1t that clubs like hull dont want.Im not buying my kids celtic kits this year if that twit is playing.
LOL!!!  :011: :011: :011:
Fulham for life!

McBridefan1

Quote from: HatterDon on June 02, 2010, 05:23:00 AM
Quote from: finnster01 on June 02, 2010, 04:59:46 AM

Shouldn't be a problem for MBF1, Mr. Finn. He usually wears pink.

Becauth I am a real man woooo hooo... call me the little tea pot, and justh bend me over and pour me out, thweet tlts...