News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

EXCLUSIVE: Fulham set to axe boss Felix Magath at end of the season for Curbishl

Started by fulhamrover, April 02, 2014, 11:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Me-ate-Live, innit??

As it was made clear that Felix would not leave in the summer, they are attacking from the other end.
Just surprised it is not Holloway or Warnock.

MasterHaynes

Just read the Article, absolute tosh. Their case for removing him is two contradictory points, in the opening paragraph states he has alienated senior players, a paragraph later says they don't think he will be able to move on players we can't afford (senior players?) So what is it then he will alienate senior players resutng in them leaving or the players are happy to stay(not alienated) so that we continue to pay wages we cannot afford?

alfie

Quote from: YoungsBitter on April 03, 2014, 12:59:38 AM
Its the Star so its not serious. I would not be surprised if this was not sour grapes by Curbishley stirring the pot, he was behind the issues with Muelensteen being fired, he undermined him with MacIntosh thinking he would get the nod and he didn't ...

Who told you all this? or is it a question of you making this up?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Holders

So we should get rid of a manager who has a strict training regime - i.e. makes the poor dears break into a sweat? Tigana had strict methods and they served us well.

I would be happy in Div 2 (or whatever it's called this week) with either Rene or Felix but change is unhelpful and I believe that Felix has his sights set high for some success after re-promotion. He has  said that he has never been relegated and, if he is, he will want an immediate return and succes thereafter to round off his CV.

Stick with Felix. If some of the players can't hack it, then ship them out for ones that are. 

Non sumus statione ferriviaria

MJG

Sarah Brooks just tweeted this in response to it
@sarahbrookes1: @fulham_girl I would never usually use this forum to set something straight, but in this case I am compelled to. Nonsense.

Holders

Quote from: MJG on April 03, 2014, 08:42:13 AM
@sarahbrookes1: @fulham_girl I would never usually use this forum to set something straight, but in this case I am compelled to. Nonsense.

We see so much harmful nonsense on here that I wish she'd do that more often.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

TonyGilroy

Quote from: The Enclosurite on April 03, 2014, 07:55:02 AM
If, and a big IF, this is true then it should be the final nail in the coffin for Ali Mac.  Would be the worst decision of a season of bad decisions.

So we assume it's untrue but if it is true then it's got to be AM who's to blame.

In the Enclosure

Hope this is rubbish. We need stability now and Felix is a thorough football man who is starting to improve us.

cmg

Afraid we're going to have to get used to this sort of uber-garbage given the position we are in.
Various usual suspects are going to be reported as being sacked/wanting to leave/looking forward to playing at Huddersfield etc.
This is a particularly weak example of the genre - even the conspiracy fatasists on here could do better than this one.

Buffalo76

There you have it then. End of discussion.

BigbadBillyMcKinley

It's the Daily Star, mainly read by Chelsea and QPR supporters who missed their copy of the Scum. I will believe it when someone proves God exists.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Two Ton Ted

It's probably the product of an agent of one of the "senior players", those "senior players" who took us to rock bottom of the division, who feel a bit peeved their easy life under Jol has ended.
Never ever bloody anything ever.

Shredhead

Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Burt

Funniest thing I have read for ages. They just missed the April Fools copy deadline.

Macedo

Utter nonsense..
Why would they sack Curbs and then bring him back.
HILLARIOUS. .
In Felix we trust..Coyw.

Nick Bateman

I googled a picture of Sarah Brookes with other Fulham ladies.

PS:  The Daily Star is a comic!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

RaySmith

Shame on you Nick B!

I don't understand hostility to Sarah Brookes on here - I have direct experience of her being very helpful and conscientious, and she seems to do a very good job speaking on behalf of Fulham as far I am aware, though I'm sure someone will tell me differently.

Nick Bateman

Wasn't the above Sepp Blatter's idea for ladies football??

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/international/2371358/Womens-short-shrift-to-Blatter-kit-idea.html

See, the man is not a complete fool!!
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

terryr

Quote from: Nick Bateman on April 03, 2014, 02:34:27 PM

I googled a picture of Sarah Brookes with other Fulham ladies.

PS:  The Daily Star is a comic!
Man you don't do yourself many favours do you?
I was thinking some of the members were a bit hard on you.
Now I see they were correct in their estimation of you.
Give this kind of stuff a rest will you?