watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jagger

Started by vbg cottager, April 03, 2014, 10:29:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbg cottager

According to german reports Hertha Berlin are considering a move for their former winger Ashkan Dejagah...
Would be shame if he left, one of the very few players who match PL standard this year...

fulhamrover

Riether is also being very non-committal. Personally I think everyone bar Richardson, Heitinga, and Kvist should leave.

howitis

Keep Kvist ??? No offence but he is one of the worst signings that i can remember. He offers us nothing that we haven't already got. We need creativity not another grafter with zero technical ability. The man is an accident waiting to happen every game.

Agree that Heitinga has been good for us but Richardson is just too injury prone and unfortunately just has not delivered.

Fulham 442

I would hate to Dejagah go but Kvist?  He has been awful in every game I have watched.  It was his panicky clearance at the end of the Newcastle game which gave away the corner that could have resulted in a penalty!  One thing is for sure,  we need a good old clear out but who is going to buy any of our squad and a lot of them will just hang on because of their contracts

Bronaldinho

Would be one of the biggest losses.

He's too good to not play at the highest level.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

Baszab

and so the break up of the club/staff commences - be prepared for a bumpy ride - and please don't keep saying we need a complete overhaul/ it will be more fun in the second division  - we did that in 1969 - only had to wait 30 years for a revival

General

Quote from: howitis on April 03, 2014, 11:17:56 AM
Keep Kvist ??? No offence but he is one of the worst signings that i can remember. He offers us nothing that we haven't already got. We need creativity not another grafter with zero technical ability. The man is an accident waiting to happen every game.

Agree that Heitinga has been good for us but Richardson is just too injury prone and unfortunately just has not delivered.

I have no idea what team you've been watching, but to say Kvist is that bad is ridiculous - Every time he plays we look a far more solid team - I think he's a breath of fresh air and exactly what this team needs. I think you're dillusional if you think he's crap.

fulhamrover

Quote from: General on April 03, 2014, 11:39:53 AM

I have no idea what team you've been watching, but to say Kvist is that bad is ridiculous - Every time he plays we look a far more solid team - I think he's a breath of fresh air and exactly what this team needs. I think you're dillusional if you think he's crap.
Kvist is the akin of Etuhu. Of vital importance to the team but the average fan just sees ther flaws.

PokerMatt

Quote from: fulhamrover on April 03, 2014, 11:44:28 AM

Kvist is the akin of Etuhu. Of vital importance to the team but the average fan just sees ther flaws.

Yep. Agree with General and fulhamrover.

I put a lengthy post about Kvist when we were linked with him summing up his strengths and weaknesses, and he's pretty much lived up to them I think. His positioning off the ball is excellent - just look at the first half against Everton and the amount of interceptions he made. Anyone who watched that 45 and still says he's useless just doesn't know football.

He's not a creative midfielder and has never pretended to be, but he will hold his position to allow others to get forward. He can sometimes get caught out and can misplace a pass, but name a Fulham player who doesn't do that this season more often than him? Every team needs a player like Kvist in my opinion. Yeah he's not the best in his role, but that's why he's on loan at Fulham, isn't it?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

MasterHaynes

Agree, its not an significant point that when he gets subbed we always start to concede goals.On sunday he was one of betst players until he went off

BedsFFC

Quote from: Baszab on April 03, 2014, 11:39:18 AM
and so the break up of the club/staff commences - be prepared for a bumpy ride - and please don't keep saying we need a complete overhaul/ it will be more fun in the second division  - we did that in 1969 - only had to wait 30 years for a revival

I guess the main difference is that in 1968 we had a Chairman who was a popular comedian but we were essentially skint, this time we will receive £60M in parachute payments and our owner is 350th richest man in the world. And, as a further bonus, he does have a comedy moustache

EJL

Quote from: fulhamrover on April 03, 2014, 11:44:28 AM

Spot on

Tonywa

We have looked a good deal more solid in defence with Kvist sitting.  Not spectacular, but does an extremely good job as a holding midfielder.

Tonywa

I wouldn't be noncommittal about Riether.  Beyond dire this season and one of the main reasons we are being relegated.  Go and go now - PLEASE!