watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

MAGATH PRESS CONFERENCE NOTES

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, April 03, 2014, 01:06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Team news: Scott Parker is back in training and Fernando Amorebieta returns from his ban, but Kostas Mitroglou remains sidelined

Felix Magath: "I think four wins will be enough to stay in the league, and we can do that."

Magath also rubbished reports he's set to leave the Club at the end of the season. - Interesting that he says LEAVE, which is different to being sacked
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Northern Cottager

Amorebieta is back? I thought he got a straight red?! Can someone crock him or lose him on the way please!

fulhamrover

I would rather play Grimmer with Brede and stick Heitinga right back. That way it keeps Bieta and Riether out of the team.

shnlwswlkr

Quote from: Northern Cottager on April 03, 2014, 01:11:20 PM
Amorebieta is back? I thought he got a straight red?! Can someone crock him or lose him on the way please!

He got 2 yellows.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

epsomraver

:plus one: :plus one: :plus one: :plus one:

nose

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on April 03, 2014, 01:48:35 PM

He got 2 yellows.

the pictures I saw on the TV (didn't actually go) showed the ref only taking out a red card... i do not recall seeing the yellow appear at all and the commentator i listened to definitely suggested a straight red.  but if he is back, he is back.

Putney

Quote from: nose on April 03, 2014, 03:13:55 PM

the pictures I saw on the TV (didn't actually go) showed the ref only taking out a red card... i do not recall seeing the yellow appear at all and the commentator i listened to definitely suggested a straight red.  but if he is back, he is back.

There's something in the laws of the game about it only being a 1 match ban if it wasn't malicious or something, hence why Kompany wasn't given a 3 match ban for his red card against Hull.

TonyGilroy

I think it's a one match ban for a professional foul.

Shame.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: TonyGilroy on April 03, 2014, 03:17:02 PM

Shame.

He doesn't resemble a professional though? Can we appeal?

F(f)CUK

Quote from: Northern Cottager on April 03, 2014, 03:20:45 PM

Shame.

064.gif

alfie

We really stick to our own players don't we.Talk about building up their confidence.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Tonywa

Quote from: Northern Cottager on April 03, 2014, 03:20:45 PM

Shame.

No but he is pretty foul!

Northern Cottager

Quote from: alfie on April 03, 2014, 05:00:40 PM
We really stick to our own players don't we.Talk about building up their confidence.

What about them performing and building up our confidence? No faith in him and I'm now starting to believe he may even be a poor mans Senderos!