watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Magath hints at a mole?

Started by FPT, April 03, 2014, 03:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

The Fulham boss also responded to recent media reports that suggested he was set to depart the Club at the end of the campaign. It's a rumour that Magath completely dispelled.

"On Wednesday I had a telephone call with the Owner and everything is fine," he explained. "He knows the situation and he knows how things work so I have no doubt about my contract, so I don't worry about it.

"It's normal at clubs if things don't go well to have people making politics who call journalists and tell them they know what is going on, but I don't care.

"I told you, I'm here to build up a team. That was clear from the beginning. I like to develop teams, I like to develop players and therefore I am here and I will be here next season to do that at Fulham."

Lighthouse

There is always a blimmin mole deflecting shots into our net. Maybe that is what he means.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

TonyGilroy

Quote from: Lighthouse on April 03, 2014, 03:13:29 PM
There is always a blimmin mole deflecting shots into our net. Maybe that is what he means.

It was Steklenberg's job to catch the mole apparently but he slipped out of his grasp.

He claims to have been unsighted.

ffctom_b

He also popped his shoulder whilst trying to grab it
twitter @tombrowning1977
Blog ffctomb.blogspot.com

epsomraver

Quote from: TonyGilroy on April 03, 2014, 03:19:12 PM

It was Steklenberg's job to catch the mole apparently but he slipped out of his grasp.

064.gif 064.gif

Burt

Nick Bateman

How can you lot be making jolly japes at such a crisis time like this???  Truly, I despair....
Nick Bateman "knows his footie"

alfie

Quote from: Nick Bateman on April 03, 2014, 03:34:35 PM
How can you lot be making jolly japes at such a crisis time like this???  Truly, I despair....

How do our jolly japes affect the team?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

ron

I think we need an army of moles to dig us out of this one

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I'm getting a feeling of  "Molehog Day"
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

ToodlesMcToot

Is the mole the one that did away with our chickens?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

Full Metal Ham

Quote from: FPT on April 03, 2014, 03:11:42 PM
The Fulham boss also responded to recent media reports that suggested he was set to depart the Club at the end of the campaign. It's a rumour that Magath completely dispelled.

"On Wednesday I had a telephone call with the Owner and everything is fine," he explained. "He knows the situation and he knows how things work so I have no doubt about my contract, so I don't worry about it.

"It's normal at clubs if things don't go well to have people making politics who call journalists and tell them they know what is going on, but I don't care.

"I told you, I'm here to build up a team. That was clear from the beginning. I like to develop teams, I like to develop players and therefore I am here and I will be here next season to do that at Fulham."

I think you may be making a mountain out of mole hill here

westcliff white

Quote from: TonyGilroy on April 03, 2014, 03:19:12 PM

To be fair after last weekend that could be aimed at either of our keepers ;)
Every day is a Fulham day

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Berserker

There was def one in the final months of Zamora.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

YankeeJim

Quote from: Burt on April 03, 2014, 03:28:56 PM
I know we have a badger...

Hmmn, does Germany have badgers and moles? Perhaps Felix doesn't know the difference. Or, perhaps with those coke bottle glasses he mistakes badgers for moles, just like he thinks he sees talent in our players.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Barrett487

Can someone post a PIC of Morocco mole please..... I thought he reminded me of someone. 064.gif

Can't seem to do this via my tablet.

gezkc

He also looks like Penfold. Wasn't he a mole?

Holders

He obviously isn't used to the UK press yet. They don't need a mole to make up claptrap.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I saw one at Jimmy Saville's house.

Molestation   (or is that where they catch the train from ?)
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES