Main Menu

Brilliant Support From Our Travelling Fans

Started by Macedo, April 05, 2014, 05:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macedo

049:gif Great Noise from them throughout and just seen the great celebrations
on the BBC report at the end.. 049:gif

Berserker

Yes it was a fanatastic atmosphere, and the players seemed really at the end as well
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ChesterTheTabby

The supporters were IMMENSE. Heard them through the television, as loud as can be! Out sang the villains that is for sure.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Sgt Fulham

Well done all those who went. Once again you did us proud!  :54:

Deanothefulhamfan

Jamie88

Agreed. I havent heard away support from our fans like that for a long, long time

MJG

On one of the coaches coming back. It was like the division one championship days. Great atmosphere.

zschwartz

really impressed. well done to them. well done to riether to with the rallying.

rockieroad

the traveling fans were amazing. SOOO loud. So happy for this win

sunburywhite

Well done to all the boys who went up. Your support was fantastic and made the difference
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

HatterDon

total respect and a massive  065.gif to the travellers!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

JDH101

You were epic. Every single one of you. Made me very proud from my sofa in Los Angeles!

Admin

Well, gutted I sold my tickets in the end, but thats the risk you take in football. However, it's the win that's important, and if i had of gone, i wouldn't have bought my new car today.

randomguy

Just seen on Twitter so don't know if it's true but... A quote from Felix

"With such fans, you cannot go down"

Artful Dodger

Just got back....superb atmosphere in the Fulham end and great to see so many there. Didn't leave for a good 15 minutes after the final whistle but it won't count for anything if we don't follow it up next week against Norwich! We need to create that same atmosphere next week, like it was against Birmingham City in 2010 as the players really seemed to respond to it today. COYW!!!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Brede Butter Pudding

Best atmosphere for as long as I can remember. Amazing support and a hugely deserved win. We had our chances thankfully managed to take on near the end. If we keep up that support for the final 5 games we'll give ourselves a massive chance.

malc

Great support,huge credit to all who went today.

Haynes

Quote from: Admin on April 05, 2014, 07:11:01 PM
Well, gutted I sold my tickets in the end, but thats the risk you take in football. However, it's the win that's important, and if i had of gone, i wouldn't have bought my new car today.

I'm glad you sold your tickets. I had a fantastic day, thank you!

Thamesbank

Heading back on the train voice totally buggered, what a great day, think we stunned them with how much noise we were making - fab atmosphere

Me-ate-Live, innit??

The Fulham travelling fans are always exceptional  be they 300 or 3000