watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Hands up

Started by BigbadBillyMcKinley, April 06, 2014, 07:16:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Hugo was good today. I have slated him all season as a headless chicken, etc etc etc. He did well today. He has a lot of making up to do before I'll say he should stay next season, but yesterday was a start.

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Deanothefulhamfan

I am his biggest critic, but his goal yesterday was massive.... He is likely to start next week, and has the chance that many feel he deserves, lets hope he prooves me and you wrong and gets a couple more before the season finishes.

ScalleysDad

Blimey this might evolve into one of the bigger cliques we have known. One half does not make a summer and all that but certainly start him next week in front of what will be a charged atmosphere and take it from there. Woodrow will come good and should get in the squad ahead of Bent ....... which reminds me. Why on earth is he still here?

Me-ate-Live, innit??

We have not seen enough of him to form a proper opinion, have we ???
besides criticising him is akin to shooting Bambi

Watching him running across the pitch,  away towards the tunnel  ........................ Red Rum came to mind ( he runs like a Thorough Bread
Saw his wife and baby, brother ??  at New Street ( did not bother them) but they must have loved the :
RodallegaRodallega Rodallega Rodallega

Bracken White

Some of us have been advocating his appearance for some time. So pleased for him he came good yesterday - super goal too. Maligned by the fans - overlooked by the club & not a word of disdain from him - just gets on with it. Was the first up when we scored a week or so back to congratulate the scorer. Best we have in this predicament with no disrespect to young Woodrow - who should most certainly remain as part of the squad and be involved.
Stay Fulhamish ~ stay unique

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Quote from: ScalleysDad on April 06, 2014, 11:30:05 AM
Blimey this might evolve into one of the bigger cliques we have known. One half does not make a summer and all that but certainly start him next week in front of what will be a charged atmosphere and take it from there. Woodrow will come good and should get in the squad ahead of Bent ....... which reminds me. Why on earth is he still here?

Well, according to Football Manager 2014, we've paid to loan him. So effectively, we're stuck with him till the end!!
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

ScalleysDad

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on April 06, 2014, 12:12:53 PM

Well, according to Football Manager 2014, we've paid to loan him. So effectively, we're stuck with him till the end!!

I suppose thats the world of business and contracts these days but had he been a car or anything else I am sure we would have taken him back. As with Rodders there will be some who will state he has not been tested or had time to settle but he was never going to fit this jigsaw. Thanks for the equaliser at Old Trafford but even that falls way short of the shocking performances. As somebody said yesterday one weeks wages and we are all off to the Stoke game for a tenner if we still have a need for the points by then.

Anyway back to hailing Rodders and calming the Norridge butterflies which are kicking in already. Good grief its the hope that kills ........................

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: KCat on April 06, 2014, 11:41:16 AM

Watching him running across the pitch,  away towards the tunnel  ........................ Red Rum came to mind ( he runs like a Thorough Bread
Saw his wife and baby, brother ??  at New Street ( did not bother them) but they must have loved the :

Don't think there's a person I agree with more than anyone than the lovely KCat, she is spot on, he's not had a run of games to form a decent opinion on

:-)

Berserker

Quote from: ScalleysDad on April 06, 2014, 01:04:51 PM
Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on April 06, 2014, 12:12:53 PM

I suppose thats the world of business and contracts these days but had he been a car or anything else I am sure we would have taken him back. As with Rodders there will be some who will state he has not been tested or had time to settle but he was never going to fit this jigsaw. Thanks for the equaliser at Old Trafford but even that falls way short of the shocking performances. As somebody said yesterday one weeks wages and we are all off to the Stoke game for a tenner if we still have a need for the points by then.

Anyway back to hailing Rodders and calming the Norridge butterflies which are kicking in already. Good grief its the hope that kills ........................

I thought you chaps didn't get butterfly's until you got past Bishops Park  :005:
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

YankeeJim

I just spent 8 days in Panama. I was told that in whatever native language that was spoken, Panama means "the land of butterflies".  Don't know if that's true but I've been worrying about the Norwich game for several weeks and truly believe that that one is our season. Win and we'll be safe. Loose and we have to rely on a total collapse by either them or West Brom and poor results by Cardiff & Sunderland. Our future is totally in our hands. We HAVE to win.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

HatterDon

Rodallega is a hard worker and a grafter, but he's very limited in talent. He is not a great goalscorer, nor is he a great creator, but it is these limitations that made it possible for us to sign him in the first place. He will always put in a good shift, but he's kind of a run-of-the-mill forward.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Pluto

Never slated him and think he's a good player with experience of relegation battles, who will always put in a shift and score the odd important goal. Is rather have seen him starting the last few weeks than the kids, who I don't think are quite ready yet. Hopefully he'll be first choice for the rest of the season with Cauley and Mousa coming off the bench when we need a burst of energy and unknown quantity.

Macedo

Quote from: KCat on April 06, 2014, 11:41:16 AM

Runs like a Thorough Bread.?
Is that a Hovis or just a Bloomer.......boom.boom.