watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who here is excited for Norwich?

Started by General, April 06, 2014, 09:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

If we win this game, our biggest in our present predicament for a long while and our new 'Portsmouth' then we could very well see ourselves jump out of the relegation places.

Not because of a win against them, but because Norwich have an exceptionally hard run in after playing us... And a win over them would only put us 2 points behind them and we have hull and crystal palace at home plus a debatable away game at stoke and Tottenham...

Sunderland seem to be in freefall... That said, knowing our luck we will randomly lose to Norwich (although id like to think our players would turn up) or miss out on staying up by 1 point of GD..

K33NY

I have believed all the time but I will not watch the match..... every game I have watched this season except ONE Fjlham have lost. Yesterday I was working and they won. I will not watch the Norwich match either in fear of loss :-( only one match I have seen us win i  the league this season.

General

Can't believe noone else is at least excited to be in the position where we could win, that it could put us two points behind them etc etc... Perhaps nervousness?

As the extra man and it being a home game, we cannot have nerves, we need the stadium to have atmospheres similar to that of juveniles and hamburg, even reading and Birmingham at home... A stadium that noisy can really make a HUGE difference... I want to experience the wall of sound we created at hamburg. Come on guys.. Go for the jugular. We need this win.

nose

ron

I continue to think we are down, until the stage I can be delighted that we are not.

A blood pressure based decision! I find the drip, drip of hope is very stressful.

Berserker

I feel stressed out by it all ready, not sure my nerves will cope with going to the game
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Deanothefulhamfan

Huge game, and a win puts us in with a chance, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.... we still have a lot of work to do IF we beat Norwich, Palace and Hull are beating teams around us and will be no means an easy game.

If we beat Norwich I will have a little bit of hope, as they have a harder run in then us, but they do have the points on the board which is most important.

sunburywhite

Sorry General but even a win over Norwich will not see us jump out of the relegation places as we are 5 points off the next placed team (Norwich) but it will close the gap to one win (assuming we win against Norwich)
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Artful Dodger

Excited is not the word....can't wait! Nervous as hell as well and my daughter is coming and I really hope she gets to witness a fantastic atmosphere and a great win and the Cottage at its best! As the original post said, we need an atmosphere like at the Birmingham game in 2008...the players will respond if it is. COME ON!!!!

PS, I really should be too old to get this excited but yesterday was fantastic  049:gif
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

terryr

I AM EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!
I'll be there!
We have beat Norwich every time we played them this year!!!!!!!!

Neil D

I am as excited as someone who has just been appointed Professor of Excitement at Oxford University (with apologies to Blackadder).

Buffalo76

They must dread coming to us. We're their bogey team.

Burt

Yes... Bring it on... Massive support needed. They will come down in some numbers too, so it should be a cracking atmosphere.

jj____

Mad excited.  Going to London for my first time on Thursday and going to the game on Saturday gets me excited enough, but knowing how crucial this game is giving me butterflies.

fulhamben

no I feel sick. I had resigned myself to relegation and was contempt. and looking forward to life in the championship. its 2008 all over again. going through permetations and worrying about the mindset of other teams.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

WhiteJC

for the first time in a long time, work and finances have fallen into place, and I'll be at the game, can't wait  049:gif

Lighthouse

It has to bee a step by step, game by game thing. If we hadn't have won yesterday then we would be 8 points behind safety. So a win gave us a chance to take a small step. Next week a win would take us withing a chance of hope. But we still rely on Sunderland and hopefully Norwich failing. So one step and one hope at a time.

Too scared to be happy. As ron and others have said. It is the hope that is so hard to take.

Said it many times - I can stand my own despair, but not anothers hope. Well depending on how next week goes, my hope may start to flicker if we win.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

malc

Excited,stressed,nervous,scared-all at once! Trying(!) to remain calm though as we must take one game at a time and we're still up against it tbh.COYW

Toby Ward-Smith

Excited about it, but so annoyed I can't go because I will be in Malta

Southcoastffc

Quote from: K33NY link=topic=38335.msg51 6963#msg516963 date=1396772360
I have believed all the time but I will not watch the match..... every game I have watched this season except ONE Fjlham have lost. Yesterday I was working and they won. I will not watch the Norwich match either in fear of loss :-( only one match I have seen us win i  the league this season.
So it's not MAF's, Jol's. Meulensteen's, MacIntosh's or Khan's fault, IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT K33NNY!    :022: :022: :022: 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.