WE FINALLY DID IT!!!

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, April 06, 2014, 07:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

Top Premier League Away Followings this weekend:
1st: Fulham (3,005)
2nd: Man United (2,958)
3rd: Arsenal (2,957)

078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 078.gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

mullers

Riether, I love everything about this post.

Burt

Superb... We are top the league  :dft011:

SKSW6

SimpleTactics

Great achievement. Hopefully we can carry the atmosphere over to the Norwich game.

gezkc

Now that is impressive!
COYW!!

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Artful Dodger

That must be a first!! Brilliant!
Faber est suae quisque fortunae

Scrumpy

Quote from: Artful Dodger on April 06, 2014, 10:13:58 PM
That must be a first!! Brilliant!
I think we take nearly 4k to Stamford Bridge when we go there, but yes, it is a rare day that we're top of the tree.

The Club have been great in getting fans along to Villa, but maybe it's time for the fans to dig deep and pay whatever price is needed to get along to WHL and Stoke. It obviously makes a difference for the players.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

mikeyffc28

If the club were to offer something like £10 off of away tickets for 3,000 fans to Spurs and Stokey then it would cost the club £60K which is a drop in the ocean compared to the financial benefits if the club get a result because of having a loud and proud 12th man and that helps the players perform and ultimately keeps us in the prem.

chiefo

Quote from: mikeyffc28 on April 07, 2014, 01:54:10 PM
If the club were to offer something like £10 off of away tickets for 3,000 fans to Spurs and Stokey then it would cost the club £60K which is a drop in the ocean compared to the financial benefits if the club get a result because of having a loud and proud 12th man and that helps the players perform and ultimately keeps us in the prem.
Have been saying for too long the price for experiencing the match day is extortionate. Saturday just proved the point if its priced correctly the numbers will make the effort.

I had it from the opposing " supporters " we only take full allocation because of the cheap travel and match ticket, well too bloody right.  Well done to the club and thank you.

A lesson has been learned here surely, more of the same please.

horse1031

Quote from: mikeyffc28 on April 07, 2014, 01:54:10 PM

Why would they not want to drop the prices and fill out the away sections?  They might as well give the fans that.  Now, i don't know, is that driven by the away team?

Craven Mad

Thanks for posting this, Lightning, great news.

Completely agree with everything you've said, Chiefo.