News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ashkan Dejagah and Kieran Richardson appreciation post.

Started by FPT, April 06, 2014, 09:11:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPT

Both have been playing very well since January. Wonderful pair on the wings.

049:gif

ChesterTheTabby

Completely agree! Both of these men have shown nothing but compassion and drive in our matches, along with Sidders and Holtby. I think those two wingers have been a bright light in a very tumultuous season, good post.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

ross_bamping

The main factor if we stay up is the midfield trio of Dejagah - Holtby - Richardson. All have been superb since Xmas.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

JackyFulham90

I have always rated Dejagah.
Have been 50/50 regarding Richardson but he has been brilliant since January, is certainly performing better playing left midfield

Shredhead

I've always liked Dejagah. His enthusiasm, turn of pace, ability to get round defenders and cracking shot make him a crucial part of our Escape  Committee. I often exclaim 'Ashkan Akbah'.

I'm warming to Richardson - he's much better as a midfielder and is scoring some crucial goals. Just wish he'd stayed on the post yesterday. They're both super for us at the moment.
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

EJL

Hmm, that's odd. I've never really had Dejagah down as that quick. Quick-footed, yeah, but more skillful than actual speed.

PokerMatt

Where Richardson is really good as well as going forward is that he's always tracking back and is often blocking crosses on the byline.

He's really shown how much pace he has to burn in the last few months too. I'm delighted to have him.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

RaySmith

Richardson has really impressed in a more forward role, though he is also prepared to put in a defensive shift.

I've always liked Dejagah, and he has been crucial to us recently.

Slaphead in Qatar

I think richardson was not good before because he was not fully fit and he was played at lb which is not his best position.

ashkan i have always liked. I just wish he could play  for 90 mins week in week out.

copthornemike

I notice that Ashkan has come of the bench in the last few matches and appeared to be much more effective than when he is in the starting XI. I wonder if this is down to Felix thinking Ashkan is just the type of fresh 'game changer' player to bring on when defenders are tiring. It certainly did the trick on Saturday.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on April 06, 2014, 09:52:55 PM
I have always rated Dejagah.
Have been 50/50 regarding Richardson but he has been brilliant since January, is certainly performing better playing left midfield
:plus one:      Dejagah's non-appearance under Jol always puzzled me (albeit we supporters only see players on match day.)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

alfie

Funny all the abuse that was given to Richardson not so long ago.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Irelands_number1

Backed Richardson to score first this week! 25/1
That said I think it's only fair I show my appreciation for this 082.gif

EJL

Quote from: alfie on April 07, 2014, 01:44:58 PM
Funny all the abuse that was given to Richardson not so long ago.

I've not seen many people praise Richardson without starting the sentence with "I used to give him a lot of stick, but..." Many of our players have deserved the criticism they've faced this season, some more than others.

Walsh

I've always secretly liked Richardson don't haven't had the balls to say it on here due to the hate which fly's around about him. Dejagah is literally out new Dempsey, a player who isn't scared of running with the ball at his feet and busts a gut when needed.

Rudolph

Both are great lads and what we need in this run-in.  I've always been behind Richardson and looked up the posts slating him in the same way I did with the Senderos posts. 

There are more sheep on here than in a Welsh brothel.

crazycottager

Quote from: FPT on April 06, 2014, 09:11:21 PM
Both have been playing very well since January. Wonderful pair on the wings.

049:gif

Richardson has suprised me, shown he is truly a classy player in the bright positions, keep them both were they are

Deanothefulhamfan

I have been critical about both of these players this season, both have been very poor at times..... HOWEVER they have turned a corner since the end of January, and if they continue to put in these sort of performances then we have a great chance of survival.

I still like Dejegah coming off the bench, it is a role which works fantastically for him, and offers us an attacking option should we need to change the game.

VicHalomsLovechild

I've always like Richardson. There are players that come to Fulham with their team and always cause us problems and or put in a good shift. Jesus, Fat Frank, Nolan, Bellamy all did/do and Keiran did as well. He didn't have such a great start but really happy he's doing the business now.
   I'm really glad Dejagah has found a bit of form and goals too. He could be for Felix and us what Gera was for Roy.

Pluto

Richardson has been first class since January. He looks like a ten million pound winger- insane pace, can score and, most importantly, tracks back. If he could iron the few errors he makes out of his game he would be a top player.