watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Those around us

Started by H4usuallysitting, April 07, 2014, 05:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Sunderland run in                            Cardiff run in                  Norwich run in
Spuds (A)                                       Southampton (A)             Fulham (A)
Everton (H)                                     Stoke (H)                        Liverpool (H)
Man C (A)                                       Sunderland (A)                Man U (A)
Chelski (A)                                      Newcastle (A)                  Chelski (A)
Cardiff (H)                                       Chelski (A)                     Arsenal (H)
Man U (A)
West Brom (H)
Swans (H)

Sunderland maybe 7 points          Cardiff maybe 7 points       Norwich maybe 3 points

It could be this season you need 36 points to stay in the league

MayoDomo

Thanks!

Glad you put it in one place.
For Fulham News, Opinions, and Streaming Updates Follow me at https://twitter.com/MayoDomo!

grandad

So 3 wins minimum + a draw for luck.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Craven Mad

Thank you, very useful.

I actually think you may be being a tad harsh on Sunderland, and a tad generous to the others..

Still, no question that we have the best opportunity to get some points. A win against Norwich remains a must though, and the team cannot be complacent at this stage in the season. No good saying the others have it worse if we don't pick up points ourselves. I we hadn't lost to Sunderland and Cardiff recently both of them would be as good as gone and we'd be out of the relegation zone...

grandad

Sunderland´s last 4 games are in a 14 day period.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: grandad on April 07, 2014, 07:17:42 PM
Sunderland´s last 4 games are in a 14 day period.

This is key - those poor lads are going to be run absolutely ragged.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

YoungsBitter

The other thing is that the Sunderland team has some major issues about discipline and drinking and they obviously don't care. Check out Secret Footballer's blog site for details. I think its them, Cardiff and Norwich we have to bet on us being better than for sure
Quark, strangeness and charm

H4usuallysitting

Sunderland lost 5 - 1 tonight..........Just had a look at West Broms next two games....Spuds (H) then Man City (A).......this is going to run until the last kick of the 38th game

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on April 07, 2014, 10:51:39 PM
Sunderland lost 5 - 1 tonight..........Just had a look at West Broms next two games....Spuds (H) then Man City (A).......this is going to run until the last kick of the 38th game

It very well is! And I for one am absolutely excited. We have had a horrible season, but looking at at least 6 teams in this league (ourselves included), who really has been the worst is yet to be figured out. Unlike those around us, we've played all the big boys really...time to makeup for some lost ground with some serious points now.

H4usuallysitting

Swansea next game is Chelski (H), then Newcastle (A)......they will be lucky to get 1 point out of that......it's amazing what 3 points can do for you.

albionandy92

Spurs will also have some momentum and confidence back after tonights thumping win :( Still not confident of our survival at all. Need to win against west ham and stoke really to be sure of staying up, and at least a point next saturday would be good!

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: albionandy92 on April 08, 2014, 12:21:27 AM
Spurs will also have some momentum and confidence back after tonights thumping win :( Still not confident of our survival at all. Need to win against west ham and stoke really to be sure of staying up, and at least a point next saturday would be good!

Sounds just like us. A point vs Spuds would be great, we need to ensure we win our other games to make up for that very difficult fixture. I hate so say it, especially because you have been so very cordial and friendly...it would be a positive for us should you lose that match. We are not trying to lose too much distance on anyone within 5-6 points of us as much as possible. Regardless, best of luck!!

Super John Mitchell

I was doing washing up when Danny flicked in way back when.I would like to say that I haven't eaten off that plate since but I have so will make sure I have a bowlful of washing up on the go because it will go to the wire.On another note I remember going into tescos st half time when we were dead and buried at city and after dragging my heals for 45 mins came out and we had won. I remember i celebrated by letting the missus carry the shopping! Men cant multitask so I couldnt act like a loon and carry dangerous shopping at the same time.Health and Safety at its besf!

H4usuallysitting

Thinking about it, and after last night Sunderland are going to be lucky to get 7 Points from there remaining fixtures

Craven Mad

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on April 08, 2014, 12:45:08 PM
Thinking about it, and after last night Sunderland are going to be lucky to get 7 Points from there remaining fixtures

If it wasn't for their cup run their last 3 home games look very winnable, but spacing those games across 14 days, with a trip to Old Trafford in between, hopefully exhaustion and lack of hope with have them sufficiently downbeat that they only pickup 4 points from those games.

Big Martin Jol

Quote from: Craven Mad on April 08, 2014, 12:53:37 PM
Quote from: H4usuallysitting on April 08, 2014, 12:45:08 PM

If it wasn't for their cup run their last 3 home games look very winnable, but spacing those games across 14 days, with a trip to Old Trafford in between, hopefully exhaustion and lack of hope with have them sufficiently downbeat that they only pickup 4 points from those games.

How important does Kasami's opening day header look now?
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.