watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Quick Poll on favorite Fulham season

Started by MJG, April 11, 2014, 12:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MJG

I have set up a very quick poll online to see which season was the favorite of Fulham fans.

Take part at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/59WMB63

Thanks in advance to those who take part

Burt

Close call between our promotion year and the Europa Cup Final year... I went for the latter in the end given it is probably the club's single biggest achievement, and had some memorable matches along the way.

mikeyffc28

2013-14 season.....anyone else 094.gif, no? just me then.  :005:

MJG

I went for the Tigana season as from pre season to the end it was a joy.
The Europa final and run there was great, but felt at times the league season was poor.

LillieBoy

Quote from: MJG on April 11, 2014, 12:38:05 PM
I went for the Tigana season as from pre season to the end it was a joy.
The Europa final and run there was great, but felt at times the league season was poor.

:54:

I completely agree:  fantastic as it was, the dream-like Europa run was a fabulous bonus, tarnished by the structure of the competition itself. We did SO well and in my eyes morally won it.
:Haynes The Maestro:

FPT

I nearly, nearly, picked the season where we finished 7th. The whole campaign was great fun, we had a peaked team seeing as they were all 27-30.

But, runners up for the Europa League was an emotional, sensational journey, that we're likely to never have again.

I'm sure I would have picked the promotion year if I was older than 6/7.

nose

every season is my favourite season
the next match is the one i look forward to most.

Two Ton Ted

96-97 for me, simply as it was our first succussful season after 15 years of decline & misery, days many of us had thought we'd never see again.

09/10 would be second.
Never ever bloody anything ever.