News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

As of right now, would you take a draw at Tottenham?

Started by ChesterTheTabby, April 12, 2014, 07:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pluto

I'd take a point. It's more important for us not to lose in the away games.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: The Rock on April 13, 2014, 01:08:29 AM
And our best player can't even make their starting 11.

Well, yeah, Darren Bent plays for Villa, not Tottenham... ;)

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Count Berbatov

I think winning the home games and a point away will be enough. So yeah. Any time

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

RaySmith

We can't bank on beating Hull and Palace at home -in fact, these should be tough games, so we need to try and get full points at Spurs and Stoke, though obviously a draw wouldn't be a bad result in a normal situation.

HillingdonFFC

Would bite your hand off if you offered us a point. It's been a bit overlooked in all the euphoria but Cardiff winning was a complete nightmare for us.

Fulham1959

Yes.

We have no easy matches left and that's not just to roll out a cliche  -  that's what I believe.  The Gods have been with us for the last two matches.  I just hope they continue to hang around.

MasterHaynes

Both Spurs and Arsenal will slip up before the end of the season, I hope that Spurs is against us and Arsenal is not against Norwich

Admin

Personally, I can't see us getting anything at Spurs, but stranger things have happened.

Shredhead

Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

St Eve

Quote from: Admin on April 13, 2014, 10:44:10 AM
Personally, I can't see us getting anything at Spurs, but stranger things have happened.
Shocked! I'll continue to be positive and think we can get something from this game. We will have to play a lot better than yesterday though