News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

As of right now, would you take a draw at Tottenham?

Started by ChesterTheTabby, April 12, 2014, 07:03:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

...or would you risk the point for the possible win?

COYW! 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

SimpleTactics

If Cardiff beat Stoke at home then we might need all three points but I would take a draw right now.

RaySmith

It's important not to lose, but we might sneak a win.

I'm sure Felix will set us up to have a chance to win the game.

I'd take a point, though.

Craven Mad

For me, a draw would be more than fine.

Target is to win our home games - and we're managing that - anything else is a bonus.

Fulham76

I'd take a point. Spurs are a good team, particularly at home, but I wouldn't mind the same result as last season.

Big Martin Jol

Providing that other events didn't conspire against us, a point would be more than satisfactory.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

St Eve

MJG

Absolutely take a point

Rhys Lightning 63

A LOT will depend on how Cardiff do against Stoke
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Jem

I'll have a pint......, failing that a point will do.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

zschwartz

No. spurs are in a slump and we beat them away at the end of last season as well. I do not expect to win but they do despite their erratic form and sloppy defense.

United will knock them out of the Europa slot that neither of those clubs want anyway.

Herbie

We'll do well to get a point there. Obviously 3 would help, but any points on the board at this stage are better than none. We need to be solid and not concede, then we could always nick a goal to pinch a win.

FPT

Obviously, 3 points would be amazing. A point though, would still be good. A loss, wouldn't be disastrous.

Without Holtby, I'm hoping that we'll make it tighter, playing Diarra, Sidwell and Parker in midfield. A point would go a long way.

Enter the Frei

a point would be a lot more than I'm expecting and could well be the difference between us staying up or not. Plus it keeps the momentum going into the Hull game.

Jimpav

A point would be good but 3 points would be amazing - I think we may come unstuck against Hull so anything we can get against Spurs is vital.

YankeeJim

IF, if Norwich pulls a surprise than we are in the same boat we were in at 3:06 today with two less games to play. No time to let up. We haven't beaten any of the top teams this season so now would be a very good time.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

The Rock

Yes, straight away. They are a class above and then some.

The Rock

And our best player can't even make their starting 11.