watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

anyone else find snodgrass annoying yesterday

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, April 13, 2014, 11:55:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

Constant fouling, always in the refs ear. Has a stupid name and to top it all off also a very punchable face.

grandad

For a big chap he goes down with the slightest of touches. Detest all he stands for, or falls down for.
Where there's a will there's a wife

SmithyFFC

The bloke is a disgusting cheat, his face at full time was priceless.
FTID

jarv

No, I think he is a fine player and someone Fulham should look at of Norwich go down. I sort of think of him as a poor man's Damian Duff. Not saying he is as good as DD was, but a thorn in the side of any defender in the league, and gets a few goals too.

terryr

I don't want someone like that on the team. He is an embarrassing cheat. Always complaining and crying wolf.
Diving
in the official's ear so much I'm surprised he wasn't booked
a devisive figure and we don't need one of those

Deanothefulhamfan

I felt he was head shoulders above everyone else at Norwich yesterday, yes he goes down easily, and no I wouldn't like him at Fulham, but he was their best player yesterday easily.

H4usuallysitting

We should of had a penalty when he did Parker in the box......one thing about him, you cant knock his effort - but wouldn't be happy with him in White unless he scored 20 a game and we didn't have to look at him

ron

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on April 13, 2014, 11:55:30 AM
Constant fouling, always in the refs ear. Has a stupid name and to top it all off also a very punchable face.

.....apart from that, he's quite a decent sort of chap.... :54:

mangoputney

said exactly the same thing to my old man yesterday... bit of an enforcer but falls down constantly
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

hopper

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on April 13, 2014, 12:34:09 PM
I felt he was head shoulders above everyone else at Norwich yesterday, yes he goes down easily, and no I wouldn't like him at Fulham, but he was their best player yesterday easily.

Thought Leroy Fer was their best player. Created fouls for the team when there were 3 Fulham men around him.

Burt

Thought the ref was a bit average yesteday. Particularly in the first half there were some tasty challenges coming in on our players, and the ref would just wave play on.

sumofallparts

I rate Snodgrass as a player but not as a sportsman.
Goes down quicker than .. (insert name etc), but as with any other players who are not at SW6, we naturally dislike them, but warm to them if they come to our door.
I reckon with Felix's work ethic, he'd fall over less and keep banging in the goals.
So - if available, I'd take a punt.

PS - whatever happened to Shaun Maloney (another "what if")

bobbo

yes fully agree what a cheat and whats more he should possibly got more than a yellow for his constant argueing with the ref,tough to send a player off for just argueing but when i was reffing i used to stop the game and make an example of players like that.
final note beware slaphead re the punchable face --- he's a bit of a lump
1975 just leaving home full of hope

aaronmcguigan

Maloney was a regular for Wigan last season , had a hip injury and has been out most of the season, only back this month, on the bench v Arsenal yesterday

lamby

Quote from: Slaphead in Qatar on April 13, 2014, 11:55:30 AM

Yes. But that free kick was a coat of paint from sending us down. Sign him up.

Forever Fulham

He's a whiner and a cheap shot artist.  Sure he has Premier level skills, but his character is lacking.  Always working the refs.  Yuck.

wolfie

my mrs would watch the games on tv with me, she has only ever saw norwich play from around the xmas time games and she hates him with a passion.  When we watched motd she couldnt remember us playing norwich until they mentioned him and then the insults started as it all came back to her