watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Season Ticket Renewal

Started by Berserker, April 14, 2014, 05:21:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Thinking of renewing mine tonight, as after the Stoke fiasco I didn't want leave it close to deadline day.

Who else has renewed so far?
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

watfordwhite

Sent mine in at the weekend.

JBH

Bedford White

Done it last week my friends, TL row 5, I'll keep the seat number to myself just in case I upset a mod or something  :033:

Sadly Mrs White and Miss White are crying off next year, it seems that our daughter has a very active social life with birthday parties to attend and this football lark gets in the way somewhat. Oh to be young....

Burt

Haven't got around to this yet Mrs B but intend to do so.

Herbie

Just done mine; I'm in H2 again for next season.

Scrumpy

Yep. 3 in H5 all sorted. Excellent price, whichever division we end up in.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Riversider

Quote from: Bedford White on April 14, 2014, 06:17:22 PM
Done it last week my friends, TL row 5, I'll keep the seat number to myself just in case I upset a mod or something  :033:

Sadly Mrs White and Miss White are crying off next year, it seems that our daughter has a very active social life with birthday parties to attend and this football lark gets in the way somewhat. Oh to be young....
Are they a good bunch in TL ? I was considering moving from my seat in Block S to TL .

Bedford White

Quote from: Riversider on April 14, 2014, 09:30:43 PM
Quote from: Bedford White on April 14, 2014, 06:17:22 PM

Are they a good bunch in TL ? I was considering moving from my seat in Block S to TL .

Yes a good bunch, some real characters. :0)

hovewhite

Mine was done before travelling to villa on the morning of the game,great initiative by the club,the club is back for the fans.

The Enclosurite

¡COYW!

SouthfieldWhite

Shredhead

Renewed mine and Pumpy's in the Block A Family Zone last week. 'Under 10' is the new 'Under 8', so her ticket will remain well under £3/game!
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

Peabody

Back in the Riverside next season. Well, I have to have somewhere to sleep.

Bronaldinho

I don't think I'm going to be able to afford it :( New car etc.

Probably jump on the half season ticket offers.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

King_Crud

will be doing it on payday as will my two mates who i go with

Berserker

Looks like myself plus ScalleyD's enclave are the only ones up the Putney end.
Good to see the club allows you to move seats for individual matches though, def need that for some Championship matches!!! Mind you if we go down the club might alter the set up of that end

- Martin Luther King Jr.

LBNo11

...renewed today, I asked the ticket office how the Season Ticket sales were going and she said "very well" which is encouraging, perhaps the general feeling is that wherever we may be, the manager has the faith and trust of the fans.

I was also told that for a £10 extra fee, from the 1st of May ST holders can choose to move, which I'm considering as I have a gent behind me on the very back row who prefers I don't stand and a woman in front of me who flinches every time I shout/sing and I would be happy to move to accommodate them...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on April 15, 2014, 11:13:19 AM
Looks like myself plus ScalleyD's enclave are the only ones up the Putney end.
Good to see the club allows you to move seats for individual matches though, def need that for some Championship matches!!! Mind you if we go down the club might alter the set up of that end

If we do drop I am relying on the ST getting me in and then sitting where I like, within reason of course. It would be great to return to good old fashioned banter with just the occasional heated moment. I am surprised the Spurs fans came across as almost likeable in 'the view from ' thread yesterday. They are way ahead on our sniper take em out list with Southampton a close second. I'm renewing next week.

Berserker

I renewed my two ST's a couple of days, same seats as this season. On the Fulham website it said that you could change yr seats for individual matches, so I'll probably move to Hammersmith end if we play rough teams like Millwall.
Regarding Spurs fan's, the ones I shared a taxi from Tottenham hail where great, they even treated me to a free ride

- Martin Luther King Jr.