watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why no "History of Fulham FC" DVD ?

Started by Fulham1959, April 16, 2014, 08:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham1959

Other clubs do this  -  why not Fulham ?

There is enough vintage film out there on YouTube and, with a competent commentary, it could make interesting/nostalgic viewing.  Stills could be used for the early years along with, perhaps, the odd bit of contemporary general interest footage (e.g. reference to The Boat Race).

Pre-1960s film is relatively rare, but that's what would fascinate me most.

Banstead White

I think Fulham tend to do it by the book..... :drums:
Roysie

MikeCdawg

Walsh

If we stay up do you think the club will make a great escape DVD? Or we going to have to stick with the fan made ones still like the 07/08 one.

Walsh

search high and low for the Fulham 07/08 Season Review and couldn't find any working links. If anyone still has the DVD knocking about I would love it if you could upload it somewhere so I can watch it.

lamby

I have a copy somewhere. Let me have a dig round tonight.

Walsh

Quote from: lamby on April 17, 2014, 01:26:17 AM

I've been looking everywhere for it! any chance you could put it up online somewhere?

lamby

OK - I have found the DVD. I am just converting it for some form of upload now. It is about 3G iso. Do you want an MKV or the iso? PM me if you want a copy

Walsh

Quote from: lamby on April 17, 2014, 02:11:40 PM

OK - I have found the DVD. I am just converting it for some form of upload now. It is about 3G iso. Do you want an MKV or the iso? PM me if you want a copy

Thanks a lot man! Sent you a message.

Fulham1959

I'd be pleased if someone would address the original question with their thoughts.

Toby Ward-Smith

If possible could I have a copy please

Logicalman

Quote from: Toby Ward-Smith on April 17, 2014, 07:49:28 PM

If possible could I have a copy please

To my mind, Fulham have enough issues trying to keep Jim online each week, let alone attempting something that would actually take some skill.

It has seemed over the years that the club will only entertain such ideas where they believe they can make their costs back plus a little over the financial outlay, which makes sense. It might change that little bit with Khan in charge, as he might be more minded to produce items that he could sell both in the UK and overseas, especially in the States where it behoves him to promote Fulham as much, or more, than he does the Jags in the UK.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

lamby

Walsh